No announcement yet.

Davis Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja sam na Fojini- Pospisil trenutno, prebacujem sa na centralni poslije ovog

Comment

• Hahaha, koliko su smesni vasi postovi da na silu postujete, samo da bi kao nesto dokazali

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Steva Darcis je definitivno živa DC legenda. Na turu jedva dobije poneki meč ali kada dođe DC pretvara se u supermena. Bilo bi lepo kada bi mu Pike i društvo odali kakvo priznanje makar to bila i zahvalnica, diploma, šta god.
        sigpic

Comment

• 75540242_530426737549317_3564344280359108608_n.jpg

Comment

• Sta je ovo sto se igra?
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
              Sta je ovo sto se igra?
              Pike kup

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Je l se igra uopste nesto od toga sto pisete?
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                  Je l se igra uopste nesto od toga sto pisete?
                  Zar i ti Olja?! Sve live mecevi, naravno.

Comment

• Pff, Arena prenosi samo Hrvate, a to već imam na HRTu, Italijani na ST i onda ne može da se isprati i Belgija - Kolumbija nigde na TVu. Srećom pa je to i najmanje zanimljiv duel prvog dana

Comment

• Izgleda podelio im Pike one vuvuzele na svim terenimada podseća na nekadašnji davis cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                        Zar i ti Olja?! Sve live mecevi, naravno.
                        Ne znam ja [emoji3]
                        Ovde jedino Bojani verujem

Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
                        Pff, Arena prenosi samo Hrvate, a to već imam na HRTu, Italijani na ST i onda ne može da se isprati i Belgija - Kolumbija nigde na TVu. Srećom pa je to i najmanje zanimljiv duel prvog dana
                        Pazi njega hahaha

Cccccc
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Hahahhaah, jos se Pike prepucava na tviteru, pa ahahahahahahah

https://twitter.com/stu_fraser/statu...794368512?s=19

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Hahahhaah, jos se Pike prepucava na tviteru, pa ahahahahahahah

https://twitter.com/stu_fraser/statu...794368512?s=19

Moras se boriti protiv propagande i opstrukcija svim raspolozvim sredstvima. Samo Kosmos, samo Šakira.

Comment

• Sta je Pikeu trebalo uopste ovo oko DC, to ionako niko ne gleda.
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

• Ja bih gledala al nekam gde ,a i nisam kodkuce.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X