X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP-ANDY MURRAY

moze,ti kao neutralac 8)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Ajde neka Tmac nadje mec,a neka Bojana prva bira,je li posteno 8)
      Bojana slazem se najbolje je na nedelju dana ;)
      sigpic

Comment

evo da bi bilo skroz posteno,gadjamo tacan rezultat,pa ko bude blizi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhh ;D ;D ;D,ajde vazi ;)(opet cu izgubit >)
          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1114.msg77710#msg77710 date=1248019120]

C'MON ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            [/quote]ja mislim da se bojana,pali na mareja,nesto cesto ona ljepi njegove eksplicitne fotografije,nista licno bojana,ali to je moje misljenje...
            sigpic
            Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Sad cu ja da nadjem neki mec gde igraju neka dva talibana...
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Pablo Cuevas-Bjorn Phau
                Moze?
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1114.msg77722#msg77722 date=1248020720]

ja mislim da se bojana,pali na mareja,nesto cesto ona ljepi njegove eksplicitne fotografije,nista licno bojana,ali to je moje misljenje...

[/quote]

ah Andy
                  jos kad je ovako cupav,kao da nikad za cesalj cuo nije i neobrijan (ako se te dlake na licu mogu uopste zvati brada)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1114.msg77724#msg77724 date=1248021282]
                    Pablo Cuevas-Bjorn Phau
                    Moze?
                    [/quote]

moze,evo sad cu da posaljem rezultat ;)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1114.msg77726#msg77726 date=1248021382]
                      [quote author=manda link=topic=1114.msg77722#msg77722 date=1248020720]

ja mislim da se bojana,pali na mareja,nesto cesto ona ljepi njegove eksplicitne fotografije,nista licno bojana,ali to je moje misljenje...

[/quote]

ah Andy
                      jos kad je ovako cupav,kao da nikad za cesalj cuo nije i neobrijan (ako se te dlake na licu mogu uopste zvati brada)
                      [/quote]znao sam...ccc
                      sigpic
                      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Pablo Cuevas - Bjorn Phau 3:6;5:7...
                        edit:Bojana nesto puno razmislja ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                        sigpic

Comment

Phau- Cuevas 6/4 7/6

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Vladan, vladan

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Hamburg, a kad igraju to stvarno nemam pojma. ;D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X