Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovaj meč i onaj sa Federerom, najbolji na turniru.
    Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Ancic View Post
      Nzm sječaš li se ovog intervjua na US openu,samo je on mogao daati takav intervjui i biti i dalje jedan od najpopularnijih igrača u svoje vrime
      niam znao za ovo. Izuzetna elokvencija.

Comment

• Asovi osvojili prvo izdanje IPTL-a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Zavrsi se ova egzibicija

* Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Monfils i Tsonga nece igrati egzibiciju u Abu Dabij, posto su povredjeni, umesto njih upadaju Lopez i Almagro.
            Takodje, doslo je do promene i za Hopman Cup, umesto Socka igrace Isner, a umesto Tsonge Paire.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nema Soka do Memfisa, a bas je imao dobru sezonu
              Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Nisam ni znala da je povredjen, bas steta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stepanek ne igra Hopman Cup

stepec78 ‏@stepec78
                  I'm very said to pull out from such an amazing event as @hopmancup is, due to my back injury.(. Will miss great, people,fans and athmosphere

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Stepanek ne igra Hopman Cup
                    E pa to se onda može gledati.

Comment

• мени је баш занимљив...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kakav mec Mareja i Lopeza!!Dva i po sata velike borbe i sjajnih poena

sigpic

Comment

• Ево на РТС 2 игра Вавринка и Алмагро... Абу Даби... ваљда нека егзибиција?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Opet si pao sa kruske, nista novo tvoj pulen ju je uzeo 3 godine za redom, a igralo se i tri godine pre toga, mogao si je zapaziti

sigpic

Comment

• Jeste Zile, Mubadala je 5-a od 4 novogodisnje skakaonice, inace odlican mec prikazase Endi i Felisijano na otvaranju turnira
                              sigpic

Comment

• Kako se postuju

* Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

Working...
                                X