This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Jeee savetuju te u toku meca Rafa i Role

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kad ovakva imena poput Federera i Nadala igraju u istom timu baš me zanima kako neko može navijati za ove druge?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A na faci mu se vidi da je spremio neku " zvrčku" za mučenog Rafu
            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Zasto igraju ozbiljno?

Comment

• Ko ce ga znati.. mozda zbog ovoga

Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Idemo SoNiK

Comment

• Bas sam navijala za Denisa, steta bas...valjda ce sad tim sveta da pobedi, da ne budu na 0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sta je ovo, svih 6 setova se zavrsilo u TB. I 3-0 za Evropu haha, a lako je moglo da bude 3-0 za Svet.
                      Last edited by colchonero; 22-09-17, 20:49.

Comment

• Stvarno odličan događaj.

Comment

• ali koliko sam se smejala kad sam gledala otvaranje, Borgova frizura
                          a Mekinro je tacno umro od smeha

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Koliko samo simpatičnija ekipa ostatka svijeta, idemo momci po pobjedu

Comment

• I ti navijas za crvene

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• tim Evropa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X