X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ko je igrao od Rusa?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      A ko je igrao od Rusa?

Pa dobro znam da nije niko ali buducnosti da se ne zajebu pa da ih stave da dodatno ojacaju tim Evrope radi sigurne pobjede, just sayin.

Comment

• Pa u istom trenutku se igra St.Petersburg, mozda oni nikad nece ni igrati LC, toliko od tvoje pametne ideje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• E jesi nekakva, odmah na noz docekujes moj konstruktivni prijedlog Ma dobro ne brinem se ja za LC, to ce postati godisnje okupljanje da se vidi Fedjo kase povuce i rijesen problem

Comment

• Pa kad je predlog sve osim konstruktivan

Meni LC genijalan, publika uziva, igraci uzivaju, mecevi su odlicni, cujes kako Fed/Nadal razmisljaju i drze tenis u malom prstu, bukvalno dogadjaj nema lose strane.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Cringe fest. Slican osjecaj mi budi kao Djokoviceva proslava pobjeda, dobijem nagon za prebacivanje kanala.
              Last edited by DinoFC; 23-09-19, 16:43.

Comment

• Pa ko te tera da gledas?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Volim tenis, jbg Ono sto sam pratio je svakako bilo desavanja na samom terenu, izbjegavao sam sve ostale cringe-arije.
                  Last edited by DinoFC; 23-09-19, 17:04.

Comment

• Znaci ti bi da oni igraju meceve, a da klupa iza njih miruje ili jos bolje da je nema
                    pa to imas na svakom turniru, ne vidim onda poentu timskog takmicenja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      Pa jedina logicna podela je na Evropu i svet, koju bi ti drugu podelu napravio?
                      Federer protiv ostatka sveta.

Comment

• Oni su prozvali Cicipasa Zevs
                        na 0:33 Nadal kaze: Zeus, you go

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne znam gde da komentarisemo NextGen, ova je najbolja tema.

Kecmanovic dobio Ruuda sa 3:0

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Niti jedno od ovih pravila mi se ne sviđaizmišljaju toplu vodu.

Comment

• Meni se jedino svidja shot clock, ali to su vec ubacili na glavni tour i ono sto bih bas volela, a to je da igraci sami idu po svoje peskire, a ne da maltretiraju one klince

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sviđa mi što nema linijskih sudija, već se automatski glas oglasi kad je aut. Realno, dosta više matorih penzosa sa dioptrijom ko dno od tegle i njihovih kvazi procjena.

Dođe frajer sa 60 godina, vidiš na njemu da je jadan izmučen svim i svačim uključući i nedostatak vida, a šatro treba da procjenjuje jesul loptice kačile liniju il' nisu. Bježi ba.

Sinner maestralan, baš mi se sviđa. Sve ono što sam govorio za forhend kada sam ga prvi put gledao, više ne važi. Popravio ga je do te mjere da mu je maltene jači od bekenda koji je tehnički sam od sebe predobar udarac.
                                “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

Working...
                                X