This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
    Sto? Masina za ofanzivne, jbg. Meni ima mnogo gorih, kad smo kod Cavsa, tu mi Dellavedova prednjaci.
    Pa bas zato. Ubije ti volju kad ti tim odigra dobru odbranu, a on uhvati skok u napadu posle cega daju trojku. To je protiv Bostona radio stalno i zato kazem da me nervira, ne zbog neceg drugog
    sigpic

Comment

• hahahjksdhgaklglak cist faul Lebron-a na onom polaganju na drugi obruc, serem vam se u usta sudijska smrdljiva
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STA JE BRE OVO LJUDI JEL SAMO JA VIDIM OVO
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Jimmy Butler princ Dunava i Save
          sigpic

Comment

• JGB!
            sigpic

Comment

• Леброн сисица. Џеј Ар доктор ће пре да погоди ово него пенал.

Сад ће Тибодо да им нацрта неко лагано полагање на обручу.
              Arise, Serbia!
              You fell asleep long ago,
              And have lain in the dark.
              Now wake up
              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• ahahah jel normalan JR Smith

Comment

• JR Swish...
                  sigpic

Comment

• MARS U PICKU MATERINU!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Kontam da niko ne gleda na strimu, al' upravo su Jackson i JVG izneverovali kako ovo nije faul hahahhaa stavio mu bre ruku u stomak
                      sigpic

Comment

• Л А Г А Н О .
                        Arise, Serbia!
                        You fell asleep long ago,
                        And have lain in the dark.
                        Now wake up
                        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Rjejdjdjcndbdhdududjbdbdgidicjfjskakalldpfpvlv
                          sigpic

Comment