Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sta je sa odbranama... Dobro je, pa sam igrao manje koseva.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Dobar pocetak Knicksa i Ronda

Comment

Hohohoho Razon sa 6 metara

Comment

Sta radi Rondo sa sutem

Comment

E kad Amare pogodi trojku...
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Amare za 3 Dobar pocetak.
              Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

http://www.lshunter.tv/index.php?opt...pup&Itemid=327

Comment

Rondo je odlicno otvorio mec...dobro i dalje promasuje neke zicere sa distance ali dobar je za sad...

Comment

Antoni Idemo NY!

Comment

da li vama radi league pass ikom od vas
                      "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Kad ce da isteraju vise Kroforda koliko me nervira.

@amare sta je zicer sa distance legendo?

Comment

Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
                          Probao sam meni ne radi

Comment

Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
                            Ne radi. Preopterecen je server...cak i da bude radio posle, kocice.

Comment

Alien za sada dosta agresivan, probija ovog Douglas-a kao da ne postoji.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X