This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
    Najdosadnije sportove najbolje pokrivaju.
    Atletika i plivanje FTW
    Originally posted by shminka View Post
    Nekako mi Wimbledon, sve ove boje i generalno opustenija atmosfera nikako ne idu jedno s drugim
    To ce bas biti zanimljivo i Rogeru nista ne treba da bude u bijelom, bas mi je to glupo nesto
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Zrijeb je sjutra u podne valjda. Ocekujem neko cudo vec u prvoj rundi
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
          Novak ide na Pedex-a u prvom kolu, proverena info.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Videcete kad Troicki proigra na OI
            Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Bio bi red da proigra
              Mogli bi uzeti i 2 medalje, u dublu je sve moguce.
              There's something wrong with me chemically
              Something wrong with me inherently
              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
              It was the wrong plan
              In the wrong hands
              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Raonic nije nosilac, tako da je on jedna od najvecih mina u 1. kolu i vec ga vidim kod Feda
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                  Recimo?
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Raonic nije nosilac, tako da je on jedna od najvecih mina u 1. kolu i vec ga vidim kod Feda
                    Razocarala si me Zar i sada za Feda Ne prezivas se valjda Baumann, Muller? :P
                    Disapoointed.
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands

Comment

Last edited by miloolja; 26-07-12, 00:02.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                        Razocarala si me Zar i sada za Feda Ne prezivas se valjda Baumann, Muller? :P
                        Disapoointed.
                        Sta da ti kazem
                        Navijacu za njega ako Fed ispadne ranije

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Hoces vala posto "matori" nece dalje od 3 runde
                          It was the wrong plan
                          In the wrong hands

Comment

ahhaha na wikipediji pise da mix dubl igraju JJ i janko
                            sigpic

Comment

Mislim da ovo nije bilo, nosioci u muskom i zenskom dublu:

Williamses unseeded, Federer/Wawrinka sixth

Tipsa/Ziki su 3. nosioci, a Viktor i Djokovic u 8., prvi su Brajani, sto je i logicno, a Fed/Stan su 6.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bice, bice iznenadjenja sa deckom koji voli igracke, a to je da ispada upravo on u prvom kolu.
                                Eventualno Tomic, mozda Izner.

Comment

Working...
                                X