X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trava izgleda savrseno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Rafa odustao od OI zbog povrede...
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzFjbiH4mk

Comment

Originally posted by deki94 View Post

šteta
        a baš biga bilo lepo videti
        kako nosi zastavu i čačka dupe zbekhendom

lutajući reporter tuta bugarin
        nežno šapće sneguljici
        dok patuljci ruju
        u rudnici

Comment

El to zvanicno potvrdjeno??

Comment

Turnir ce definitivno biti slabiji i manje zanimljiviji

Ali dobro, e sad kad bi Jankela u 1/4 finalu isao na Ferera to bi bilo fenomenalno
            sigpic

Comment

Umesto Nadala igrace Feli u singlu, a Marc Lopez u dublu.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Samo da Nole izbjegne Mareja u 1/2 finalu i finale je tu 99,99%...
                A u finalu.... idemo po zlato za Srbiju..
                sigpic
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzFjbiH4mk

Comment

saće otuge sigurno dodustane ioni monako
                  jar skim će sadon daga mazi po dupetu

lutajući reporter tuta bugarin
                  nežno šapće sneguljici
                  dok patuljci ruju
                  u rudnici

Comment

Neki su ostali isti

ITF OLYMPIC BOOK PHOTOS

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

kada je zreb za glavni turnir ??

Comment

Originally posted by n.aleksa View Post
                        kada je zreb za glavni turnir ??
                        Sledeceg cetvrtka u podne po nasem vremenu.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusan View Post
                          Sledeceg cetvrtka u podne po nasem vremenu.

Comment

Baš šteta za Rafu .. Stvarno mi nije jasno da se toliko povećao broj povreda, a da niko ništa ne preduzima po pitanju promene podloga ili tako nešto ...

Originally posted by littlemrmot:P View Post
                            Mogli su i malo vise poena da daju, ipak je jednom u cetiri god i ima ,malte-ne, tezinu grand slam-a
                            Nešto specjalno, ne može da se poredi ni sa gs-om niti bilo čime, morali su da daju više poena, otprilike za zlato kao za osvajanje Masters kupa ...

Comment

CC je spreman

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Trava bolje izgleda u odnosu na onu za Vimbldon sto su je spremali jednu godinu.

Comment

Working...
                                X