X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalija
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Je l' ovo Dudas odustao?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Ajmo Alison!!!
        kako odustao, zasto?
        in another life
        I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• A sada, rekord

Comment

• Nemam pojma, na oficijalnom sajtu pise DNS pored njegovog imena

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nema sanse rekord da padne, ali Allyson dobija sigurno, ne laze

Comment

• Bravo Alison
                sigpic
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzFjbiH4mk

Comment

• Bravo kraljice bravo!!!
                  in another life
                  I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusan View Post
                    Nema sanse rekord da padne, ali Allyson dobija sigurno, ne laze

Sjajna Felix

Veronika 4.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Kakvi šećerići u desetoboju...

Comment

• Tja, Dudaš povređen šta li je?

Sjajni mladi Jamajčanin, kaže Miroslav da popravi samo start.

sigpic

Comment

• Sad su rekli na rts-u, Rale i Korac, da je imao jak napad migrene i da je odveden u bolnicu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Migrena, zaebano moze biti..Steta, bio je dobar..

Brz oporavak kralju..
                            sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Bas mi je zao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Oooo svašta
                                A na 400m je možda i najjači...
                                Dobro, ako može da se oporavi, veliki je on borac...

Što ti je mali tranzistor, sve zna...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X