X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretka najbolje stoji LeBronu.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Onaj Kubanac objasnio kako se mase

Comment

• kobe - stil & elegancija
        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Ova dvojica ce se pobiti do kraja veceri
          Aca sad rekao Mijaljevicu: dobro, ako mi dozvolis da zavrsim neku recenicu
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Opaa, Arctic Monkeys
            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Svijetla tacka "showa"

sigpic

Comment

• Ona je sigurno otvorila i one 1948.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nije nego u Montrealu rece sad Sofro sa RTCGa
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                      Svijetla tacka "showa"

Njegov izraz lica najbolje govori kakva je ceremonija bila
                      Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                        Nije nego u Montrealu rece sad Sofro sa RTCGa
                        Koliko ima godina mogla je da otvori i one 1908.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Joj vezaro pogledaj Kings speech
                          sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Sad ce je vratiti u zamrzivac do zatvaranja OI
                              It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                              It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Imal paljenja tog plamena vise
                                Nek Andyju zapale tenisku lopticu i nek njom pogodi gdje treba

Comment

Working...
                                X