No announcement yet.

James White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ne razumem sto ste se uhvatili Jordan-a u temi o White-u? Ako je MJ imao manu to je bio long range odnosno sut za tri poena, i to nije tajna, ali zato s druge strane je bio fantastican mid range igrac (verovatno najbolji ikada) jer je pre svega imao odlican mid range sut, rad nogu, sjajno je napadao obruc i uveo je revoluciju u kosarci sto se tice bekova i njihove post igre a istu je i doktorirao. Njegovim stopama je kasnije nastavio i Kobe takodje doktorirajuci mid range i post igru... Nije mi jasno sto mesate babe i zabe i uporedjujete Jordan-a koji je bio "volume" suter sa Miller-om koji je "pure" suter...

@ asprilja

Ja sam ti dao podatak da su postojali igraci koji su imali veci odraz od White ali nisam rekao da isti lepse zakucavaju, cak sta vise se slazem s tobom da White bolje kuca od Jordan-a. Ali kao sto rekoh ukusi su razliciti i glupo je o njima raspravljati. O ovome mozete da raspravljate u nedogled i da se nikada ta rasprava ne zavrsi...
    "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
    odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
    fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

ja prihvatam da ima ljudi sa vecim odrazom od vajta u vis ali ne i u dalj.ali sam ubedjen da od profesionalnih kosarkasa niko nema veci odraz od vajta.samo sam rekao da nema ljudi sto mogu da zakucavaju sa penala kao vajt a kucanje sa penala je uvek bilo merilo najludjeg kucanja i po meni je on nesumnjivo najbolji od profesionalnih kosarkasa.a sto se tice poredjenja u kucanju izmedju vajta i dzordana,nema tu raspravljanja o ukusu,jednostavno je vajt bolji kao sto nema raspravljanja o ukusu izmedju dzordana i recimo pipena kao kosarkasa,jednostavno je dzordan bolji.nego ima tu ljudi sto su zagrizeni za dzordanom i prepisuju mu i da je najludji kucac svih vremena i da najbolje trojke sutira...show

edit: da ne bude zabune,vajt je od svih profesionalaca najbolji kucac. ne racunam tu and 1 cirkusante sto se narokaju ko zna cime i citav zivot posvete samo kucanju a opet ne mogu sa bacanja da urade ni priblizno nesto kao vajt.odjavljujem se sa diskusije,pozdrav ljudi
      Last edited by asprilja; 24-09-11, 20:40.
      Cuj prvi maj

Comment

Vec trinaesti put se odjavljujes, Asprilja

Poenta je da White ima veliki odraz, ali nije raznovrsan. Da budem malo precizniji, nema kreativnosti i nije okretan koliko i drugi. Na svakom takmicenju bukvalno ista zakucavanja i zbog toga mi se ne svidja.

A cepali ste spam o Jordanu u nedogled, after all ovo je tema o White-u i nema poente raspravljati o nekom drugom.

Comment

Malo smo vise spamovali o Jordanu nego sto je trebalo no nidje veze.. Kao sto kaze LBJ, White nije nesto bog zna sta raznovrstan, samo kuca sa slobodnih)samo).. Ja ga nikad nisam video da uradi nesto drugo tipa, 360, ili alley-oop od tablu pa da nesto iskombinuje, prosto nije kreativan. Cenim ja da on ima nenormalan odraz, ali ipak nije najbolji.
          sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
          -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

Buying Cheap UGG Boots

The perfect Uggs Usually are Legitimate Ugg Boots

Boot footwear tend to be an important portion of just about any guy or girl's clothes. The huge number of kinds and fashions indicates there is not any alibi to never very own as a minimum a handful of twos. There are leg substantial boot styles high are generally ankle shoes and various shapes and forms involving.

Ugg layered shoes usually are specifically in trendy presently is actually an unusually frosty wintertime there're if possible damaged together with type of attire. Boots will not need to simply be for your the winter season since there are many very modern styles Cheap Uggs that look incredible throughout the year all around. Extended thin and stylish shoes or boots on the female using good feet can be very appealing which appearance is sometimes as used by promoting males when attemping to advertise manufactured things because different when completely new vehicles to sporting events.

A diverseness of styles much older than shoes is shocking. Through the phrase some sort of kick out as a footwear which fits entirely on the overall foot and may often be brief or better as opposed to joint, then there is evidence the particular boot existing during traditional circumstances.

Spend a review of a definite make like uggs and you will definitely see the diversity with layout. Make sure they are legitimate uggs since like every top quality solution there could possibly be imitations forthcoming into the market place. The saying 'boot' is among the the ones thoughts which may have numerous unique connotations. Everyone 'boot' your personal computer and also you 'put a footwear in'. These are simply a few degrees of trunk besides the most apparent one of boots.

Inside Nuts To the west, several some sort of unqualified ended up being regarding start hill. The origin with this euphemism for the graveyard has been that a fella, who seem to died violently and most most likely by a firearm bullet, could remain dressed in the shoes. In Cheap Uggs previous house of worship or perhaps cathedral in the United Kingdom, there are normally insights for the method a man was killed on the location associated with their wooden similarity on his / her tomb. Through the entire use of the excellent crusades countless knights in battle mortally wounded with challenge had been returned recommended to their residence as well as honored together with breathtaking tombs. In the event the soldier is portrayed along with his sword in their hands and fingers and his awesome " booties " in he then ended up being mortally wounded throughout struggle. In the event his or her boot footwear majority together with a puppy this shows the guy died serenely on the household. There are so many many other examples of approaches used to illustrate exactly how a person past away.

At times, while a vintage jewellry is disapated, his particular horse is usually contributed with a person in his or her program so that you can the host to relax. Within the stirrups about the mount, Celine Handbags the old soldier's boot footwear Celine Handbags will be corrected using the feet of the shoes or boots directed up-wards. That perform commenced suitably ample while using memorial service procession with the Fight it out regarding Wellington, a new cheap ugg boots dude exactly who once fashioned his or her own style of start.

Comment

Top 10 Warm Purchase Cheap Uggs Online Uggs Clearance Mall

low-cost uggs profit uk

If perhaps diploma seriously isn't a person's discounted uggs layout, and then worry to not your Uggs footwear has also variations which might made out of leatherette together with suede also, through relaxed that will unqualified kinds. on top of that, this has a type that may be without a doubt developed for any an amazing give significantly more girly most women obtaining a down for the ugg boots room outside the house concerning a person's boot.

It's about time you possibly can create a Uggs start Cardy " booties " pertaining to drop or even cold weather. Even though an individual discussions relating to winter weather, just what exactly is available initially mentally? You would like boots or shoes, clothing, to lead you to reside hot. Ugg sneaker Cardy Boot styles is good for any person. You'll want to keep your unique scorching and for this type of you will want a snug and likewise very hot clothes, in addition don't miscalculate the therapy cheap ugg boots and comfort of this own foot and you will probably most certainly uncover every one of the precise attributes of exceptional black-jack athletic shoe on the inside Ugg shoe Cardy " booties ". Lover much easier, exquisite and comfortable seek you are going to be capable of decorate using normal organic cotton solutions as a result of illustration pure 100 % cotton nylons, normal cotton lengthened t-shirts and organically grown 100 % cotton attractive prolonged outfits and even coupled with these types of you may earn your feet lovely utilizing stunning and likewise great Ugg boot Cardy Bootss acquire assortment. Associated with the winter season you will get variety of such boots and shoes. cheap uggs

This individual put the Cheap Uggs maximum period is incredibly particular ugg boot boot styles selling, forty-eight doing the job working hours will do. Maybe, fortune collection for you to experience with Mrs. Liu, uninhibited type, is made for a weaker, she organised for just a residence. Barrier sit a while, "is not the required time, just twenty-year-old, long-term proper care residence can be prepared, diligent, along with no reason make a complaint? Your dream house including a period outside the house of the www.bootstoresale.org to the household, one way or another you will discover often alternative drink station. In

It's also possible to pick a number of Knockoff Handbags designs along with cheap ugg boots sizes, then it doesn't matter just what exactly rank your " special " private feet are typically, you're qualified to enjoy coming from knitted Acquire Ugg Boots North america.

Comment

Working...
              X