No announcement yet.

WTA - Victoria Azarenka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masha dodje ko porucena Viki svaki put,ali ni Serena ne prodje uvijek dobro u duelima sa nasom prelepom Vikom,dosta je puta namucila i oznojila debelu Serenu.Njen domet je sigurno bar 10 Grend slemova,bez pretjerivanja vidjecete.

Comment

• Bravo Vika kraljice,razbila si ovu Amerikanku samo nastavi u takvom ritmu

Comment

• Me and Maria Kirilenko in between practice breaks! we always have fun!!

Comment

• Gazi Vika,sledeca je Woznjacki.Mislim da ce to biti laganica za Viku!

Comment

• Više sreće drugi put, uglavnom sve je već viđeno, nemam šta da kažem, mnogo mi je žao, prošle godine, a evo i sad gubi od Serene, jedino što me tješi je to da gubi od teniserke koja je odlična "old school" Biće slemova za našu Viku!
            Last edited by Adin; 09-09-13, 01:45.
            http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
            Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Jedna fotka

sigpic

Comment

• From where it all started for me! Shy little girl with big dreams still the same except taller

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
                Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Comment

• Čitam na FB... Čeka bebu?
                    Ako je tačno, čestitke!
                    "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Sad sam to dosla da napisem
                      Trudna je i normalno vise ove sezone nece igrati, ali planira da se vrati sledece.

Sent from my Z3 compact <3
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                        X