This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banovi

Tema koja sluzi da se zna koji clan je banovan, zbog cega i na koliko.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Ulicni Muzicar banovan na mesec dana zbog reklamiranja drugog foruma.
    sigpic

Comment

milance je bnaovan na 7 dana zbog vredjanja clana i neprimerenog recnika.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Igor Josifoski i V.Patcev su banovani na 5 dana zbog zloupotrebe sistema reputacija.
        Miko je banovan na 2 dana zbog zloupotrebe sistema reputacija.

Njih trojica su medjusobno lajkovali postove, samo da bi povecali broj poena, tj. da bi im se povecala reputacija.
        Ako neko uradi nesto slicno, kazne ce biti mnogo vece.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

AK, Vladan i majabl su banovani na 3 dana zbog neprimerenog ponasanja.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Indigo banovan na 3 dana zbog provociranja
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

AcaGrobar banovan na 3 dana zbog provociranja
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Asprilja banovan na 1 dan zbog provokativnih poruka na tudjim profilima.
                sigpic

Comment

Vanja #66 banovan na 30.dana.
                  Radi konstavtnog omalovazavanja admina,prije par dana od sajt admina je dobio upozorenje pred iskljucenje,i danas ponovo nastavlja sa istim omalovazavanjem i provociranjem.
                  sigpic
                  Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

asprilja banovan na 7 dana zbog konstantnog proviciranja admina i ostalih clanova kao i spominjanja politike sto je najstroze zabranjeno
                    sigpic
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Culi banovan na 3 dana zbog vredjanja clana u grupi i pozivanja moderatora da izbace istog iz grupe.
                      sigpic

Comment

LBJmvpFORlife je banovan na 3 dana zbog vredjanja clanova.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Banovan zauvjek clan neki_lik,jer je to ajmoooooo,napravio novi nalog,iako je juce banovan.
                          sigpic
                          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

erotica banovana na 5.dana,radi vredjanja forumasa.
                            sigpic

Comment

hajduk_split banovan jer je to ajmooo.

Posto kao gost mozes da citas forum, da ti porucim da ne pravis vise nove naloge, posto cemo onda i na osnovnom da ti produzimo ban.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X