X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jablan, sest meseci
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Nikoletina, 7 dana zbog vredjanja. Naredni put kada se bude ponasao ovako kazna ce biti dosta veca.
      Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• FC na nedelju dana, nastavlja sa provokacijom i posle opomene.
        Sledeci put ce biti mnogo vise.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Povecao sam ja na 2 nedelje, uopste nije blag prekrsaj, cak je bio i upozoren
          It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• FC, jos mesec dana, zbog duplog naloga

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Glavonja na jedan dan zbog konstantnog spamovanja

Comment

• Glavonja na 7 dana

Comment

• Zbogom gorstak sreco moja, puno srece u pravljenju novih accounta

Comment

• Dzonil na mesec dana

Comment

• KERSDRS na mesec dana zbog konstantnog vredjanja i provociranja.
                      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Glavonja 7 dana zbog konstantnog trolovanja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• DinoFC 7 dana zbog vredjanja moderacije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Boze kako je lepo kada si zatucan i nesvestan sveta oko sebe. Zavidim. Kimi na 7 dana

Comment

• 10 D.O. na mesec dana

Comment

• DinoFC na mesec dana opet napada admina. Matori shvati ovo malo kao zivotnu skolu imas jako podlo ponasanje

Comment

Working...
                                X