Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cacanin na 7 dana, posle milionskih i dobronamernih upozorenja nastavlja da proziva da pljuje i ni na koji nacin ne doprinosi forumu. Ajmo dalje da vas vidim, daj bre da pravimo festu do kraja RG-a malo je dosadno postajalo
    It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• KERSDRS na tri meseca, taman preko letnjeg raspusta da malo odmori i on od foruma, i forum od njega.
      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Italiano Dassa mesec dana, mozda nauci da se ponasa za to vreme
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Dassi povećan ban na 3 meseca, jer je napravio dupli, a on je banovan doživotno
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Glavonja na 3 meseca
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• kreso34 na mesec dana

Comment

• jablan 2 godine

Comment

• BockoBG godinu dana

Comment

• siporex mesec dana

Comment

• sinisa kun 7 dana

Comment

• salinjo90 na 10 dana. Nadam se da ti je barem jasno ko te je banovao

Comment

• goku 7 dana

Comment

• V.Patcev na 6 meseci i to ne zbog nekog konkretnog posta, nego zato sto je tuzan i iskompleksiran i jedina namera je da truje.
                            nijedan normalan post nije imao. pa pa

Comment

• Traumakumulator 7 dana

Comment

• Bokimajsta mesec dana

Comment

Working...
                                X