X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novak GO!, mesec dana, vredjanje izmedju ostalog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Henryjj permanentni ban zbog duplog naloga.
      sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
      -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• ZekZek zauvek
        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Samuraj banovan zbog rasizma...za pocetak 10 dana
          Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• 2012MARIN mesec dana
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• 61563...7 dana jer je prvi prekršaj, ali ne obećava previše...ako se ne vrati nekoj normalnoj komunikaciji, bez vređanja, laganja, provociranja i pametovanja, verovatno nastavlja niz.
              Last edited by miloolja; 03-10-16, 21:58.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• 61563 5 dana, neka odmori malo tastaturu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sandugp mesec dana. ( Smanjeno na 2 nedelje nakon konsultacija )

Mnogo puta ti se progledalo kroz prste, ali ovo poslednje je stvarno cisto izivljavanje. Mozda je ovo jedan "nebitan" internet forum, ali isto tako mozda neko mlad ovo cita i prihvata pogotovo od jednog iskusnog forumasa kao sto si ti, a mozda, samo mozda, i na ovom forumu ima ljudi koji su vaspitani i znaci im normalna prijatna komunikacija. Ovo se moze odnositi i na mnoge druge koji koriste ovaj forum da se izraze kako stignu bez dubljeg razmisljanja o tome na sta to lici i kako zvuci.
                  Opravdanja nema, nit smo zivotinje koje su vodjene afektom , niti smo sami na ovom svetu.
                  It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Uroš mesec dana, objašnjeno na temi
                    sigpic

Comment

• zxcv doživotno.. porvokator par ekselans
                      sigpic

Comment

• trafficante mesec dana, rasizam.
                        sigpic

Comment

• goku, mesec dana. Valjda sledeci put neces vredjati nikoga na forumu i manje provocirati. Ja bih ga kaznio i vise, al mozda se smiri. Sledeci put ce biti i stalni, sigurno da forum moze bez ovakvog provokatora.

Comment

• Samuraj, 3 dana, neka ohladi malo glavu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 2012MARIN, bice na mesec dana ban, samo da se dokopam kompa, a ima tu cast da je prva osoba koju sam banovala sa telefona

Sent from my Z3 compact <3

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• LegendaBL provociranje forumaša

Comment

Working...
                                X