X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOKU, 2 nedelje
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• papabless 2 nedelje
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ružni Prljavi Zli 7 dana
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• joshmor 6 meseci

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• bici, 1 dan, za pocetak

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Gangaric 1 dan, posto sam bahata, a tako sa svojom okolinom razgovaraj
              sigpic

Comment

• maliajnstajn, 2 nedelje, a zasluzio si vise

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ruzni Prljavi Zli- Banovan na 24h. Ovakve stvari se i ubuduce nece tolerisati i bice sankcionisane.

Originally posted by Ruzni Prljavi Zli View Post
                  Partizan ništa ne plaća, a jedina istina je da pomenutih Cokijevih 100,000 € sam mladi igrač je oprostio KK CZFMP Diva.
                  EDIT: Ban odlukom moderacije jednoglasno preinacen u 7 dana.
                  Last edited by Боги; 09-08-17, 20:03.

Comment

• papabless - doživotno... i čisto da kažem, iako kod ovakvih slučajeva nije potrebno nikakvo objašnjenje.. mi znamo da si onaj zloglasni DrMr, koji je imao ko zna koliko naloga do sada, čisto da ne misliš da si nas nešto nadmudrio, nego smo te pustili da vidimo dokle ćeš... i druže ovo nije mesto za tebe, idi iživaljavaj se na nekom drugom mestu
                    sigpic

Comment

• Rossonero...5 dana...odmori i dobro razmisli o svom ponašanju prethodna dva dana.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Vladan.. 5 dana...zbog neprimerenog rečnika
                        sigpic

Comment

• Lord Gangaric...5 dana...zbog prekrsaja po vise tacaka i opsteg haosa koji je izazvao
                          sigpic

Comment

• Wilshere_10 mjesec dana, radi djeljenja sadrzaja iz admin panela.
                            sigpic
                            Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Dekkard - 24h da izbrusi smisao za humor.
                              Što bi Kronos rekao Bogi šećeru
                              Last edited by kronostime; 28-08-17, 08:04.
                              "Brini se više za svoju savest, nego za svoj ugled. Jer savest je ono što ti zaista jesi, a ugled je ono što drugi misle o tebi. A ono što drugi misle o tebi… to je njihov problem."
                              Meša Selimović

Comment

• Ica-dve nedelje

Razlog: Vređanje preko PP

Comment

Working...
                                X