This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beocca 7 dana
    Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• FKCZ - 7 dana

Comment

• belgrade_owl - 2 dana

Stalking.
        I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Пера Ложач - 3 dana

Comment

• ivica14 - 7 dana

Comment

• Cassius Clay - 6 meseci

Comment

• Belgrade_owl - 4 dana
                I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• belgrade_owl - produženje bana na 3 sedmice

Korišćenje drugog profila za vreme bana.
                  I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC!!

Comment

• Beocca - 3 dana, nastavio sa prepiranje i posle opomene moderatora
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Pusjo-2 nedelje, vredjanje
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Beocca - 2 nedelje, nastavio raspravljanje i vredjanje i preko pp
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Mihajlo10 - 2 nedelje

Comment

• goku - 3 meseca

Comment

• kronostime - 1 mesec

Comment

• LosmiSK - 1 mesec

Comment

Working...
                                X