Sve vesti - bez komentarisanja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isla and Di Natale injuries

Bad news for Udinese, as Mauricio Isla could be out for the season with knee ligament damage, while Antonio Di Natale fractured his foot.

Both players picked up injuries during Saturday’s 2-1 home defeat to Milan and this afternoon the official club website released a statement from the medics.

“Isla has sprained his right knee with a lesion to the collateral lateral ligament and damage for the anterior cruciate ligament. The entity of the damage will be evaluated more accurately over the next few days.

“Di Natale suffered a micro-fracture of the second toe in his right foot. The player will have to rest for a few days.

“The treatment programme will be worked out on the basis of his recovery.”

It is a particularly harsh blow for Isla, as if the ligament damage is confirmed then he could be out for the rest of the season.
    IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
    ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

The tweets of Inter fan Rossi

Moto GP rider and Inter fan Valentino Rossi has questioned the market moves of his beloved Nerazzurri.

While watching the Beneamata’s shock 1-0 home loss to Novara on Sunday, he tweeted numerous messages.

“Why did we sell Thiago Motta?” he wrote after the Brazilian-born Italian international was allowed to join Paris Saint-Germain last month.

He also raised doubts over how wise it was to let go of Samuel Eto’o to Anzhi last summer.

“The decision to replace Eto’o with Diego Forlan was like the one to get rid of Roberto Carlos for Alessandro Pistone.”

Despite the loss, Rossi seemingly didn’t lose his sense of humour.

“Oh, I understand. Those playing in white are Real Madrid, not Novara.”

While at the end of the game, he stated: “I wouldn’t want to be Massimo Moratti’s ashtray this evening.”

Inter have had a dreadful start to the second half of the campaign after suffering losses to Lecce, Roma and Novara.

Their only point from the last 12 on offer came in the 4-4 home draw with Palermo.
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Stanković za pobedu “Bitke za bebe”

Doskorašnji kapiten Srbije Dejan Stanković priključio se akciji “Bitka za bebe” i svojom donacijom doprineo 200. inkubatora od početka akcije.

Igrač milanskog Intera uplatio je novac za kupovinu tri nova inkubatora koji će biti uskoro isporučeni Opštoj bolnici u Valjevu, Opštoj bolnici u Negotinu i Institutu za neonatologiju u Beogradu.

Stanković je redovni učesnik humanitarnih akcija u Srbiji, ali je do sada insistirao na anonimnosti. Ipak, proslavljeni fudbaler i otac troje dece je pristao da se njegovo ime objavi, kako bi pomogao u animiranju javnosti i skretanju pažnje na probleme sa kojima se sreću prevremeno rođena deca u Srbiji.

Osnovni cilj „Bitke za bebe“ je bio nabavka sredstava za kupovinu 100 novih inkubatora za potrebe naših najmlađih i najugroženijih sugrađana. Novom donacijom je zabeležena dupla pobeda koja istovremeno predstavlja veliki podstrek pred nove aktivnosti u “Godini beba”.

“Dejan Stanković je tek posle naše molbe pristao da objavimo njegovu donaciju. Izuzetno mi je drago što je baš jedan takav sportista, da se tako izrazim, ’poentirao’ i zaokružio broj nabavljenih inkubatora na 200. “Godina beba” je tek počela i predstoji nam još puno bitaka koje moramo da dobijemo u saradnji sa svim ljudima dobre volje kako bismo našim najmlađim borcima obezbedili adekvatnu negu“, rekao je predsednik Upravnog odbora Fonda B92 Veran Matić povodom nove pobede u okviru „Bitke za bebe“.
        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Mođi: "Ovo je pravi Inter!"

Lučano Mođi jedva dočekao posrtanje Intera.

Nekadašnji direktor Juventusa kaže da je ovo Interova prava mera.

"Oni su se samo vratili tamo gde su bili pre farse sa Kalćopolijem. Samo sada teško da će oteti neku titulu za zelenim stolom i igrače Juventusu, kao što se desilo 2006.", likuje Mođi.

"Ovako izgleda kada Morati preuzme stvar u svoje ruke. Od kada je otišao Murinjo, vlasnik Intera sam donosi odluke. Rezultat imamo prilike da vidimo"
          , smeje se Mođi.
          Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

‘Villas-Boas right for Inter’

Inter will be Andres Villas-Boas’ next destination should he part company with Chelsea, says the President of Porto.

Villas-Boas made his name with the Portuguese club last season before his summer switch to the Premiership.

However, the 34-year-old is experiencing some difficulties at Stamford Bridge and a split could be on the cards.

“If Villas-Boas leaves Chelsea then he will be the next boss of Inter,” Jorge Pinto Da Costa told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“He has the right profile to coach the Nerazzurri. It is the same thing I said about Jose Mourinho when he moved to Chelsea.”

Inter did make an unsuccessful approach for Villas-Boas in the summer before they eventually hired Gian Piero Gasperini.

However, the latter was quickly sacked and replaced by Claudio Ranieri. Nevertheless, his position is now in doubt after collecting just one point from the last 12 on offer.
            C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Juventus conquer Viareggio again!

Juventus have won the prestigious Viareggio youth tournament after beating Roma 2-1 on Monday afternoon.

The Bianconeri took the lead in the sixth minute thanks to a Beltrame goal following a swift counter-attack by the Old Lady’s kids.

They made it 2-0 in minute 23 after Padovan found the back of the net, before Roma got one back through Piscitella just before the hour mark.

Juve's Primavera have now won the Viareggio trophy on eight occasions – even if the majority of their successes have come over the last decade.

They have now lifted the trophy in 1961, 1994, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2010 and 2012. Fiorentina and Milan have also won a record eight titles.

Enrique free for Barcelona?

A report in Spain is alleging that Barcelona, in the event of Pep Guardiola’s departure, would be free to take Luis Enrique away from Roma.

Enrique, who spent eight years as a player at the Camp Nou and then later three very successful years as Coach of the B team, is reportedly on the shortlist of potential replacements the Catalans have drawn up.

That this reported shortlist has been drawn up is in relation to the fact that current Coach Guardiola has again yet to put pen to paper on an extension to his rolling 12-month deal that currently expires in the summer.

Having emphasised himself to the media that he will renew only when he believes that the players will continue to play for him, the speculation is stronger this year that Guardiola might walk away, in light of his side having fallen 10 points behind Real Madrid in the title race.

ElEconomista.es is alleging that not only have the Blaugrana drawn up a shortlist to replace him that includes current Roma boss Enrique, but that there is a clause in Enrique’s contract with the Giallorossi that would release him to return to the Spanish side, should they come in for him.

Napoli-Chelsea splits Zola

Gianfranco Zola admits that he doesn’t know who to support in tomorrow’s Champions League tie between Napoli and Chelsea.

The 45-year-old enjoyed spells at the two clubs during a glorious playing career and he remains loyal to both outfits.

“I’m split into two,” the former Italian international told La Repubblica ahead of the first leg of the last 16 tie.

“If I said I favoured one team over another then I would feel like a creep,” continued the former West ham boss.

“I just hope that the best team wins.

“Both sides have great sets of fans and I remember them with gratitude.”

Zola joined the Azzurri in 1989 from little Torres before he moved to Parma in 1993. Three years later he signed for Chelsea where he remained until his 2003 switch to Cagliari.
              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Reja quits as Lazio boss

There is chaos at Lazio after boss Edy Reja is understood to have resigned as Coach of the capital outfit.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the tactician sent a fax to the club offices at around 3pm local time this afternoon outlining his intention to walk away.

Lazio are still pondering whether to accept or reject Reja’s letter of resignation.

Reja has reportedly chosen to end his Lazio career after his relationship with President Claudio Lotito and sporting director Ighli Tare broke down.

The tactician has made no secret of the fact that he was left disappointed by the club’s work during the January transfer window.

There was also conflict at the weekend as the duo are understood to have questioned the tactician’s decisions following their 5-1 collapse at Palermo.

According to La Repubblica, Reja has decided to quit but he has agreed to still take charge of the team for Thursday’s Europa League game at Atletico Madrid. They are 3-1 down from the first leg.

Lazio have lost two of their last three games in Serie A and they had to come from two goals down to beat Cesena 3-2 in the other.

Former Lecce boss Gigi De Canio is already being touted as a possible replacement for Reja once the team returns from Spain.
                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Simeone cools Inter link

Atletico Madrid boss Diego Pablo Simeone says he’s too young to be considered as a possible Coach of Inter.

The Argentine has been tentatively paired with the Nerazzurri should the struggling Italian giants, currently coached by Claudio Ranieri, opt for a change at the end of the season.

“Only time will tell if I could one day be handed the Inter job,” he told Mediaset Premium. “I’m still young…”

The 41-year-old has links with the Beneamata given that he played for the club for two seasons before his move to Lazio in 1999.

“I’ve always left a good memory with all of the teams I have played for,” added the former midfielder. “However, I have to think about where I am now and I’m honoured to be in charge at Atletico.”

Simeone began his coaching career in 2006 at Racing. He was handed the Catania job last season before leaving after keeping the club in Serie A.

After a brief return to Racing, he was unveiled as the new Coach of Atletico in December.
                  C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Reja: 'I'm staying at Lazio!'

In a shock turnaround, Edy Reja announced “I'm staying at Lazio - now and in the future!” The Coach had tended his resignation on Wednesday.

The chaos at the Formello training ground seems to have taken a surprise twist, as after days of controversy and negotiations with both Gigi De Canio and Gianfranco Zola, the club has taken a step back.

The media was called into a press conference at an unnamed time with an unnamed member of staff, which many expected to be President Claudio Lotito to present a new Coach.

“It’s not an issue of contracts, but of faith,” said Reja as he stepped into the press room at 19.20 UK time.

“I had a few moments of suffering, but the President showed affection for me. Recently this rapport had been damaged, but we cleared the air and therefore my adventure here continues.

“I care about this team, this club and these colours. It didn’t feel right to end my time at this club by walking away like this. President Lotito rejected my offer of resignation, we said what we had to say, clarified certain positions and for this year the adventure continues.

“According to what the President tells me, it will continue in the future too. Lotito said it to the squad in the locker room: ‘This is the Coach for now and for the future.’”

Reja did not disguise that the Biancocelesti had been in negotiations for a replacement over the last few days.

“Of course when I resigned it was logical that the club look round. I am not a child and I respect my commitment. I was constantly in my place doing my job even after tending my resignation.”

There were strong reports that Reja’s problem was not so much with the President as director of sport Igli Tare.

“I never asked for Tare to be removed. Maybe there was an exchange of opinions and a bit of anger, but that is part of the rapport between a Coach and director of sport. These incidents help you to mature and admit there was a mistake. It takes humility to admit you got it wrong sometimes.

“Why did I resign? There was a difference of opinion that I won’t be listing here. I tried to do the best I possibly could and I think in terms of results we achieved something extraordinary.

“We’ll try to maintain this level, knowing it’s difficult when there are such competitive opponents. The important thing now is to get our injured players back so we can make certain choices and get some breathing space.”
                    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Ranieri: 'I was moved'

Claudio Ranieri admits he was “moved” after he was spotted misty-eyed at Inter’s victory against Chievo. “They finally played like Inter.”

The Nerazzurri were without a win since January, but scored twice in the final three minutes with Walter Samuel and Diego Milito.

“It means I care about these lads and am happy for them,” said the Coach when asked about those tears.

“We played truly well and they deserved this win after a month of abstinence. I have to thank these lads for tonight’s performance, as they finally played like Inter.

“Wesley Sneijder wasn’t still for an instant today and I’ve never had him in such good shape from the moment I arrived here.

“Certainly this result boosts our morale and I hope San Siro will be full to push us on against Marseille. Our next step is to reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League, as we know how important it is for us, the club and fans. We’ll continue working for this with greater joy and enthusiasm from this victory.”

President Massimo Moratti was in the stands at the Bentegodi and went into the locker room after the final whistle.

“Moratti was happy and complimented us. The President has always given me all of his support and I have a great rapport with him. I am relaxed and think the President is too.”

Mazzarri warning for Chelsea

Walter Mazzarri has warned Napoli “cannot afford similar defensive errors against Chelsea” after an epic 6-3 win over Cagliari.

The Partenopei are preparing for their Champions League trip to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday, having won the first leg 3-1.

“I am happy with the way we stepped on to the field, as we were facing a motivated team,” said Mazzarri.

“I got angry because, even if the result was safe, we shouldn’t have conceded the last two goals. We cannot relax even for a second, because that way we concede. We’ve got to reflect on that.

“I am not worried about Chelsea, but the fact is we cannot afford similar defensive errors against Chelsea. I’m really working on the psychological aspect, which we saw with Milan was an issue against Arsenal.

“We must not start out timid, we must not think about our advantage, but instead immediately play the way we know how.

“Chelsea will have to look for a goal, so I expect them to go on the attack. We must focus exclusively on playing our game and trying to score in London without being defensive.”

Ezequiel Lavezzi is on stunning form and has scored for the last five consecutive games.

“I hope his moment can continue. All he was lacking before was to be sharp and focused in front of goal. He converted the penalty well tonight and could’ve scored another, so his growth is enormously satisfying.”
                      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Moratti’s thoughts on a new Inter

Massimo Moratti has admitted that Inter will consider seriously rejuvenating their ageing squad over the summer.

The Nerazzurri’s Champions League elimination last night, coupled with their domestic struggles, is being widely seen as the end of a winning era at the club.

It now leaves President Moratti and his fellow club officials with some decisions to make about the direction of the Beneamata.

“It would be a wise idea to start thinking about the long-term future of the side, to build a team that will be essentially young,” Moratti noted.

“But the problem is that if things don’t go well after three games then there will be regrets…

“As well as the ability of the new players with fresh legs, the team needs experience. Several players will remain, but we’ll bring in something new.

“It will all depend on the project which we’ll plan with the Coach.”

There is a possibility that Inter could follow the example set by Roma who transformed their squad and style over the summer.

“It all depends on the realistic ambitions and habits that you have,” Moratti continued.

“It would be a good idea to reconstruct from the base with the intention of immediately achieving important results and getting all of your transfers right.”

The oil baron was also asked whether a failure to qualify for next season’s Champions League – third is currently eight points away – may actually be an advantage in their rebuilding plans.

“It could be, but I don’t know what to hope for. It is almost impossible to qualify for next season’s Champions League, but we hope we can do it as it would be a demonstration of character.”
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Working...
                        X