Sve vesti - bez komentarisanja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palermo close on €200m Arab investment

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini has announced he is working towards Arab investment, including “€200m for players and a new stadium.”

The patron had stated he was looking into selling shares of the club to new investors in the Middle East and held a press conference today.

“Some friends have invited me to Dubai, as they are doing some business operations in our country that requires foreign capital,” explained Zamparini.

“I found people who are very similar to the Sicilians, who give more importance to heart and sentiments than anything else. I talked to them about Palermo’s football and I hope they’ll want to enter this world.”

Ama Group member Ahmub Zubeidi was also at the press conference and spoke about their plans.

“The objective is to bring business worth millions over the next five years. The second is to find investors for Palermo so within three years we can bring substantial help to win the Scudetto.

“There will be investments on Palermo worth €100m-€200m for players and a new stadium over three years.

“On March 15 we should be ready to lay out a three to five year plan so we can begin talks with potential investors.”
    IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
    ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Roma confirm De Rossi contract

Roma have announced they’ve agreed a five-year contract extension with Daniele De Rossi. “We didn’t want to distract from the game.”

The negotiations have been going for many months and his current deal expires at the end of the season, so technically De Rossi could already sign for another club on a free transfer.

“We reached the agreement during the week, but didn’t want to distract from the game against Inter,” confirmed director Franco Baldini.

“I apologise to all those members of staff who had to deny a deal had been reached, as it would’ve been inopportune to talk about it before the match. There is an agreement with De Rossi and there will be a press conference tomorrow to explain the details.

“There were difficulties in completing the talks because we were no longer technically the club in charge, as he was free to sign for whoever he wanted. We are happy that we’re the team he wanted to sign for and that says a lot about his intentions.

“Obviously De Rossi is a crucial player and when the terms of the agreement are revealed, you’ll see we made great efforts to keep him here.”
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Ibra nets three-game ban

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been suspended for three games – so he’ll miss Milan’s big clash against Juventus.

The striker was handed the punishment this afternoon following his red card against Napoli on Sunday. He was dismissed for slapping Napoli’s Salvatore Aronica.

Ibra will thus miss the Rossoneri’s next three League games against Udinese, Cesena and the Scudetto encounter against former club Juventus.

However, Milan will appeal against today’s sentence after yesterday claiming that the striker’s gesture didn’t warrant more than a two-game stop.
        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Catania-Roma rules

On Wednesday Catania and Roma come back together to play the remaining 25 minutes of their game, but there are special rules involved.

The Serie A match was suspended due to a waterlogged pitch after 65 minutes on January 14 with the score at 1-1.

Under Serie A regulations, the tie will resume from where it left off at 20h on Wednesday.

Only players who were signed to the clubs at the time of the original game can take part in this ‘mini’ encounter.

Therefore, Catania cannot field Marco Motta, Felipe Ignacio Seymour, Osariemen Giulio Ebagua or Juan Pablo Carrizo, while Marco Biagianti and Giovanni Marchese were suspended for the original match.

Meanwhile, Roma substituted Francesco Totti and Daniele De Rossi during the original match, so they cannot come back into the game tomorrow.

By that same token, the Giallorossi only have one more substitution left, whereas Catania have all three.

The players booked on January 14 will continue to carry the yellow cards, so another booking in the 25-minute encounter would see them sent off. Those players are Gonzalo Bergessio, Alessandro Potenza and Fabio Simplicio.

The game will resume from a throw-in for Catania at the 64th minute, which is where the original was suspended.
          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Wenger surprised by Conte’s Juve

Antonio Conte has impressed Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger for the way he has revived the fortunes of Juventus.

The former Old Lady midfielder replaced Gigi Del Neri on the Bianconeri bench in the summer – despite his lack of top-flight coaching experience.

Juve, after two seventh place finishes, have been a revelation. They are unbeaten at the top of the table and will face Milan in the first leg of the Coppa Italia this evening.

“Conte has worked well, really well,” the Frenchman told Tuttosport. “It’s a surprise because I thought he would need more time to adapt to Juventus and the new project.

“I would have expected him to encounter a few more problems in his new position. But everything's been going very well.

“He deals with things in an intelligent manner, starting with the choices he has made on the transfer market.”
            C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Lazio reveal Jan transfer truths

Lazio director Ighli Tare has explained why the club failed to sign Keisuke Honda, Milos Krasic and Nilmar during the January transfer window.

The capital club made attempts to net the trio last month, but were unable to complete swoops for any of the three.

“Our offer for Honda was one of the highest of the winter window,” the Albanian explained on Wednesday.

“I went to Russia myself and we offered €13m and Juan Pablo Carrizo for him. CSKA Moscow didn’t accept the bid.

“Honda was a signing that we wanted to make in the summer, but we tried to bring him in earlier given our problems in midfield.”

After the failure to land the Japanese international, Villarreal’s Brazilian striker Nilmar was targeted on deadline day.

“With about two hours of the window left, President Claudio Lotito agreed an €11m deal,” Tare continued.

“At the last minute Villarreal asked for bank guarantees which were impossible to produce in such a small space of time.”

The former Lazio striker also confirmed whispers that the club were in talks with Juventus for winger Krasic.

“Juve didn’t want to sell him in Italy,” he noted. “The player wanted to come here, even if he changed his stance at the last moment by asking to come on loan for four months. That formula didn’t suit us.”

Tare added that the club sold Djibril Cisse to QPR because the player wanted a capital exit, while Giuseppe Sculli returned to Genoa for personal reasons.

The official also confirmed an interest in Porto’s Fredy Guarin, a player linked with Juve who eventually joined Inter.

“We followed him for some time and we tried to get him after the move to Juve collapsed, but we were not convinced by his physical condition.”
              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Allegri: 'Too many defeats'

Massimiliano Allegri has urged Milan to “stay calm” after their Coppa Italia defeat to Juventus, even if “we have lost a few too many times recently.”

The Rossoneri are struggling in Serie A and this evening fell to a 2-1 home defeat in the semi-final first leg.

“We conceded the second goal in a very naive way. It’s a shame to lose a game that we had played well in the second half, although Juventus did too,” Allegri told RAI Sport.

“After the equaliser we pushed forward with too much passion and were punished on the counter-attack. The qualification for the Final is an uphill struggle now, but nothing has been compromised.

“We have lost a few too many times recently, but must stay calm and confident of our own abilities, especially as we have an injury crisis on our hands and many players cannot rest the way they ought to.

“There is no pressure on us, because I know the strength of my squad. We’ve got to continue working to emerge from this situation.”

Roma trapped by volcano!

In a bizarre turn of events, Roma have been forced to stay in Catania overnight because Mount Etna is erupting.

The squad is in Sicily after playing the final 25 minutes of a Week 18 Serie A match that was originally rained off on January 14.

The original 1-1 scoreline remained intact and the Giallorossi were all set to fly back to Rome this evening.

However, the entire team was already on the plane when news filtered through that Mount Etna was erupting, so the airport had to be closed.

The players continued to wait until it became clear the situation was not improving due to the ash in the air, so Roma will stay in Catania overnight at a hotel.

“Every time we come to Catania, something happens,” wrote Coach Luis Enrique on Twitter.

“Now they’ve closed the airport due to Etna’s eruption and we have to stay here. Oh well!!!”
                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Galliani slaps down Chiellini

Adriano Galliani is the latest man from the Milan camp to criticise Giorgio Chiellini of Juventus after he called for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to be banned.

Chiellini used the post match interviews after Juve’s 2-1 Coppa Italia win at Milan on Wednesday to claim that Ibra had slapped Marco Storari at the end of the game.

Milan players Massimo Ambrosini and Marco Amelia yesterday hit out at the stopper for his words and Galliani has now joined them in condemning the Bianconero.

“I’ve seen the images and there was nothing there,” the Vice-President told Milan Channel. “Storari behaved a thousand times better than Chiellini.

“It’s a shame as I know Chiellini and I admire him, he’s an intelligent guy.

“However, I can’t understand why such an important player, an international, needs to hope that TV evidence will be used to ban Ibrahimovic from the second leg.

“It seemed like he was a kid at school who goes to the teacher to tell tales. It’s not nice and I didn’t like it.”

Ibra was handed a three-match Serie A ban this week after he was dismissed in the game against Napoli on Sunday – for slapping Salvatore Aronica.
                  C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Udinese chief to buy Watford?

A report in the Gazzetta dello Sport is suggesting that Udinese patron Giampaolo Pozzo is interested in buying Watford.

Pozzo bought Udinese in 1986, but in recent years he’s also branched out into the world of Spanish football.

His family have a controlling stake in Granada, while they also own shares in Barcelona’s second club Espanyol.

Now the Gazzetta is suggesting that Pozzo is apparently keen on stepping into English football with Watford on his radar.

Watford are currently 16th in the Championship.
                    C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Juventus ponovo juri Kolarova

Fudbalski klub Juventus želi da u svojim redovima vidi srpskog reprezentativca Aleksandra Kolarova, prenose italijanski mediji.

Kolarov trenutno brani boje Mančester Sitija, gde je stigao iz Lacija, a ’stara dama’ je još tada pokušavala da ga privoli u Torino.

Srpski fudbaler je prethodnih meseci više puta isticao da želi da se jednog dana vrati u Seriju A, ali da mu to u ovom trenutku nije u mislima.

Kolarov u poslednje vreme igra dobro za Siti, ali ne dobija redovno priliku, a da li će ga to naterati da razmisli o ponudi torinskog kluba znaće se u narednih nekoliko meseci. Ipak, ono što bi moglo da predstavlja problem za Juventus nije visina transfera koju će Siti tražiti, već plata reprezentativca Srbije, koja iznosi oko devet miliona godišnje.

Najvjerovatnije će za Kolarova biti trka u troje: Juventus, Milan i inter. Juventus je spreman da ponudi barem 10 miliona, Milan se orijentiše na još 5-6 igrača, dok je inter spreman da ponudi neke igrače u razmjenu, ili pak 12 miliona eura u gotovini.

Dakle, inter je u prednosti, ali može se očekivati sve, možda i slučaj sličan Guarinovom ovog januara...
                      Last edited by bice; 10-02-12, 12:48.
                      Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Palermo suffer Miccoli loss

Palermo will be without their top scorer Fabrizio Miccoli when they face Cagliari in Serie A on Saturday.

The Italian, 32, has been in great form for the Rosanero so far this season where he has netted 10 goals in 18 games.

He is, however, out of the Stadio Sant’Elia tie because of two separate injuries to his left knee and his right thigh.
                        C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

SERIJA A: Bolonja i Juventus opet "odmaraju"

Odlučeno je da utakmica 23. kola između Bolonje i Juventusa bude odložena.

Muke u Seriji A se nastavljaju. Opet se zbog vremenskih (ne)prilika odlažu utakmice.

Za sada je definitivno da se od mečeva 23. kola predviđenih za ovaj vikend neće sastati Bolonja i Juventus. Duel je bio zakazan za nedeljni večernji termin (20,45), ali je već u subotu ujutru postalo jasno da neće biti uslova da se igra na stadionu Dal Ara.

Ceo region Emilija - Romanja je okovan snegom i ledom.

Tako će i Bolonja i Juventus morati da nadoknade dve utakmice, jer su prethodno odloženi njihovi dueli 21. kola sa Fiorentinom i Parmom.
                          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Glas Del Piera probudio djevojčicu iz kome

Alesandro Del Pjero, legenda Juventusa, centralna je figura u svim italijanskim medijama.

Glas iskusnog fudbalera, je, naime, probudio iz kome 12-godišnju djevojčicu Đadu Bimbu, koju su ljekari 15 dana neuspješno pokušavali da oporave.

Pošto su pokušaji doktora bili uzaludni, njen otac Frančesko se obratio Del Pjeru, koga ona obožavam, i snimio audio poruku.

Potom je otišao u bolnicu i kćerki pustio snimak.

"Zdravo Đada, ja sam Alesandro Del Pjero i nadam se da ćeš pobijediti bolest i da ćeš uskoro stati na noge", bila je poruka Del Pjera.

Ove njegove riječi su djelovale magično, Đada se probudil iz kome, a ljekari u bolnici u Kozenci nisu mogli da vjeruju šta se dogodilo.

"Nemam riječi kojom mogu da se zahvalim velikom čovjeku Alesandru, koji je pomogao da se moja kćerka probudi iz kome. Hvala i ljekarima koji su takođe pomogli da Đada ponovo bude sa nama", rekao je Frančesko Bimba i dodao da se uvijek divio Del Pjeru, a sada još više.
                            Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Sneg opet odlaže mečeve u Italiji

Za sada su otkazani dueli Bolonje i Juventusa, odnosno Parme i Fiorentine, pošto su stadioni na kojima je trebalo da se igra u veoma lošem stanju, sa oko 15 centimetara snega na terenu. Na ruku im ne ide ni to što su tokom vikenda su najavljene nove padavine.

Zanimljivo je da su baš mečevi četiri kluba nisu igrani pre deset dana, pošto su takođe otkazani zbog snega. Tada je trebalo da igaju Parma i Juventus, i Bolonja i Fiorentina.

U ovom trenutku nema informacija o drugim odlaganjima, ali postoji mogućnost da još neki mečevi tokom vikenda ne budu odigrani zbog vremenskih uslova.
                              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Ranieri: 'No excuses'

Claudio Ranieri “won’t cling to excuses” after Inter’s shock home defeat to Novara, but admits they must “remember” how to serve Wesley Sneijder.

There were complaints in the first half over a Garcia sliding tackle on Andrea Poli in their 1-0 loss.

“As Vujadin Boskov used to say: It’s a penalty when the referee blows the whistle. We won’t cling to excuses,” replied Ranieri.

“Every game is different. We knew that we were facing a team that would clam up and go on the counter, so we tried to go around them to find a space. However, we kept plenty of possession and then lacked another striker to finish the moves off.

“Giampaolo Pazzini had flu this week, so I introduced him only for the second half. We pushed hard and did everything we could against a team that defended very well, but on one of their counter-attacks Andrea Caracciolo scored a great goal.

“We had about 20 efforts and hit the woodwork again, but things just aren’t going our way at the moment. We have to stand by these lads and keep working.

“Sneijder is a champion who has to rediscover his match fitness and we must in turn remember how to give him the right service. We did everything today except score a goal, which is frustrating. How can I criticise any of them for their approach to the game?

“I checked the 13 games here and we did very well when I played with three forwards, so this is a team that needs to play with three attacking figures.”

Ranieri also revealed why Thiago Motta was released to join Paris Saint-Germain in January.

“We all agreed he would’ve gone in June, but he continued pushing and wanted to leave at all costs. I pointed out to him it was all done and he could play in the Champions League this season, but he spoke to me and the President every single day asking to leave. It was strange, we’ve never experienced anything quite like it before.”

Mondonico: 'Beating Inter? Simple'

Emiliano Mondonico believes Novara’s victory over Inter showed “the wonderful simplicity of football. Clever tactics are not the same as catenaccio.”

The Coach earned his first win on the Novara bench when Andrea Caracciolo’s curler secured a shock 1-0 at San Siro.

“Football is not so complicated for me. We were facing a stronger side, had to defend, were lucky and therefore won. It happens sometimes!” smiled Mondonico.

“The fans ask us to believe in safety and that is what we do. These lads played a very old-fashioned performance, with everyone tight and going on the counter-attack. We scored one, wasted another two or three chances and in the end we won.

“We’re satisfied, tomorrow we’ll begin thinking about the Atalanta game. That will be tougher than this one, mainly because this one’s already finished.

“Inter tried in every way to win the match and ended up with four strikers out there. It was just one of those days where we scored and they didn’t. I like other types of football, but ultimately I prefer ones like this – where the smaller side beats the big boys. This sort of thing only really happens in football.”

Novara hadn’t kept a single clean sheet until last week, but have now managed two in a row against Cagliari and Inter.

“I prefer to watch Barcelona, obviously, but today Novara’s performance was incredible on a tactical level. Many confuse tactical solidity with catenaccio, but they are certainly not the same thing.

“Safety begins from defence and keeping clean sheets rather than scoring five or six. Us old boys know the important thing is to start out by not conceding, then we’ll see what happens. Football really is a simple sport.”

Andrea Poli had penalty appeals in the first half for a Garcia sliding tackle.

“I don’t think it was a penalty, because the turf was very slippery and he clearly went to block the ball. You can watch the replays as many times as you like, it won’t change the result!”
                                C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

Working...
                                X