This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirk legenda,ikona,Bog...

Mamba hoces li sad za svaku tekmu cetvrt finala po temu ili cemo sve da natrpamo u jednu?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
      Dirk legenda,ikona,Bog...

Mamba hoces li sad za svaku tekmu cetvrt finala po temu ili cemo sve da natrpamo u jednu?
      Ne znam,nisam ja jedini mod na kosarci,pitajte Wadu,nista ne radi,trebao uraditi boxscore,a nije.
      sigpic

Comment

• Ma on je vise kao pocasni SM,nista ne radi-ali eto,nek je njemu lepo

Mogao bi da otvoris cetiri teme...preglednije je

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
          Ma on je vise kao pocasni SM,nista ne radi-ali eto,nek je njemu lepo

Mogao bi da otvoris cetiri teme...preglednije je
          O.K.

Sutra,tj. danas.
          sigpic

Comment

• Kakve 4 teme, knockout runda jedna tema i to je to.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Dobro svevisnji

Comment

• Pre smo sve resavali dogovorom,vise toga nema,kako Mac kaze tako mora biti.
                sigpic

Comment

• Dosta sam ja ovde polagao racune svakome.

Ajde da ne seremo vise, mamba kljuc na ovo.
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                  X