ATP Penzioneri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATP Penzioneri

Da se ne bi otvarala tema za svakog tensiera koji vise ne igra, ovde se moze pisati o njima

sve sto ste zeleli da kazete o Maratu..... xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
    Last edited by bojanaBG; 20-07-11, 13:15. Reason: edit uvodnog posta

Odg: MARAT SAFIN

u njegovom slucaju slika govori vise od reci

8) 8) 8)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Kakva faca.............
      Ko pla?a sve to....ru?ak na vodi,ve?e na operi.....CIA snajka CIA!

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1453.msg61186#msg61186 date=1240390702]
        u njegovom slucaju slika govori vise od reci

8) 8) 8)
        [/quote]

ko bi reko da on polomi ijedan reket

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3QtkHSyvaE

ko bi rekao....

Comment

stvarno je genije 8)
            nadam se da ce se predomisliti i odigrati jos koju sezonu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[/quote]

ma ne verujem............ mada, i za proslu sezonu je govorio da je zadnja... pa se predomislio....
              ma sjajan je!!!!!!!!!!!! uvek je zanimljivo gledati ga.........

Comment

odlican teniser

Comment

[quote author=ferrari1 link=topic=1453.msg61214#msg61214 date=1240397057]
                  odlican teniser
                  [/quote]

nego sta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ovaj................ hm........... :-[

Comment

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

eto jedne legende, majstor, moze svakog da pobedi ( kao i svaki Rus ili reprezentacija iste ) kada ima dan........jos se secam onog osvojenog AO legendarno....

Comment

[/quote]

stvarno...........

Comment

ma koliko mi je para mogao donirat umjesto sto je reket bacao,pa koliko je reketa bacio stvarno bi ja bogat bio

Comment

Po meni najtalentovaniji teniser danasnjice,majstor,mogao je mnogo vise u karijeri,ali su ga zanimale neke druge stvari,stvarno je zesca faca,i Marat mi je poslije Novaka,a uz Rafu i Blejka najomiljeniji teniser danas.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X