This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now you cant leave

Last edited by mark !t zer0; 03-08-18, 12:15.
    sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Comment

• sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Originally posted by mark it zer0 View Post
          now you cant leave

Jedna od najbrutalnijih scena ikada
          Originally posted by Dekinjo
          Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
          Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
          Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• There's something wrong with me chemically
            Something wrong with me inherently
            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
            It was the wrong plan
            In the wrong hands
            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• У грчку да одем да вас не видим више ...
                  ... макар на 5 дана ...
                  ... да се откачим од свега ...
                  ... парадајз к'о лубеница ... лубеница к'о кућа, а кућа бела на сунцу ...
                  ... сунце топло, врућ ветар ... и људи благи и сви играју ...
                  ... три стола, две флаше и обавезно музика ...
                  ... ту цигара ... ту шешир, ту жена ...
                  ... а он игра како се затеко, као и нема жену ...
                  ... не за паре него за ћеф ... ооооо и што до'вати то треска о под ....

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Pridružujem ti se Arnele
                      Meni jedna od jačih scena u filmu

"Right now you may not want to feel anything. Maybe you never wanted to feel anything and maybe it’s not me you want to be speak about these things but feel something you obviously did. Look you had a beautiful friendship, maybe more than a friendship. And I envy you. In my place, most parents would hope the whole thing goes away, or pray that their sons land on their feet soon enough. But I am not such a parent. We rip out so much of ourselves to be cured of things faster than we should that we go bankrupt by the age of 30 and have less to offer each time we start with someone new. But to feel nothing so as not to feel anything—what a waste!
                      Have I spoken out of turn? Then I’ll say one more thing it'll clear the air. I may have come close but I never had what you two have. Something always held me back, her stood in the way. How you live your life is your business just remember our hearts and our bodies are given to us only once and before you know it your hearts worn out and as for your body there comes a point when no one looks at it much less wants to come near it. Right now there's sorrow, pain don't kill it and with it the joy you felt."

"Does mom know?"

"I don’t think she does."
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ma kompletan film je savrsen, od prve do posljednje scene. Svaki dijalog i svaki kadar su nesto posebno.
                        Timoti je u tim godinama dominirao u svakom kadru, toliko savrsena uloga.
                        Ne volim rangirati ili ocjenjivati nista iz umjetnost, ali taj film je u samom vrhu mojih najdrazih/najboljih filmova.
                        Last edited by Arnel.S; 26-09-18, 01:03.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Verovatno najbolja akciona scena svih vremena, od pocetka do kraja skola rezije na najvisem nivou. Od postavka scene, do furiozno brzih kadrova razresenja, prateci sve epic saundtrekom. Koliko je dobro rezirana, najbolje govori da traje "svega" 3 minuta a da se desava toliko stvari na ekranu. Mastovito i originalno iskoriscena scenografija wastelanda za spektakl, dzombe kao brdo za motocikliste i vrv najjaci momenat u sceni, kada cev "prodise", kada isfiltrira pesak. Ludilo od filma ali pogotovo ove scene, koja odskace od ostatka.

Sto se tice Call me by your name, najbolji pokazatelj koliko je vrhunski film to sto ste oboje postavili scene koje ja ne bih postavljao kao najbolje. Ovo je moj pik.

sigpic

Comment

• UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Znam da su je ljudi kačili 300 puta, ali
                              p.s. Dolan ponovo snima film sa njih dve

sigpic

Comment

• sloboda ili ništa

Comment

Working...
                                X