X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ana je juče proslavila 30ti rođendan, naravno u Beogradu, u kafani

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Trudnjača naša

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ajdeee debelice...kada ce to kmekavče

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            Ajdeee debelice...kada ce to kmekavče
            Stiglo kmekavce. Musko. Cestitke.
            -To define is to limit.

Comment

• Čestitamo, neka je delija živ i zdrav.
              sigpic

Comment

• Да је дете живо и здраво, да му Бог подари здравље а родитељи срећно детињство, а мајци честитам уз ванвременски завет Кнеза Алексе Ненадовића (оца Проте Матеје):
                "Немам писара ни других учених људи, но ћу ићи од манастира до манастира и казивати сваком калуђеру и попу, да у сваком манастиру запишу, да више никад ко је Србин Немцу не верује. ”

Родила Српкиња новог малог немца, благо нашем роду

Comment

• Nek je ziv i zdrav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Avvvv Luka dobro dosao!

tt
                    sigpic

Comment

• Bas lepo ime, lep su kompromis nasli

z3 compact using Tapatalk
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pridruzujem se cestitkama

Comment

• Javili se ponosni roditelji.

-To define is to limit.

Comment

• Da stavimo i ovu, jednom se posataje mama prvi put

sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X