Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bastia33, jel to ova slika trebala biti?

Originally posted by Vanja #66 View Post
    Ovo je usmereno na Ferrari. Bilo je tu svega izgleda, pri razilaženju... I nadovezuje se na ono što je rekao da bi odlazak bio greška samo ako osvoje titulu. Sa čime se sasvim slažem...
    Da, i ja mislim da mu je taj deo izjave ok. Ako Ferrari i sa ovom vozačkom postavom ne osvoji titulu ove ili sledeće sezone, to znači da ni sam tim nije dobio ništa što je pustio Alonsa.
    Last edited by MarkedOne8; 11-04-15, 19:55.
    ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
    I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Spanish media have shared this photo as the new colours of #McLaren from Spanish GP.

<

Nemojte ovo 100% da shvatite kao tačno. U komentarima na fb kažu da su ovo McLaren-Honda boje iz 90-ih, tako da... Al' fina je slika.
      Last edited by MarkedOne8; 12-04-15, 10:01.
      ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
      I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Nema šanse. Sve i da Marlboro ponovo bude sponzor ispred PM grupe, ništa što sugeriše na cigarete ne sme biti vidljivo prikazano na vozilima. Pogledajte koliko je Ferrari morao daleko da ide da bi jednim sitnim detaljem sugerisao na Marlboro, a da to opet nije ni malo vidljivo na prvi pogled.

Jako lepo izgleda, ali ta su vremena iza nas...

Comment

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/118626

Comment

To što su smestili kompresor u V prostoru i što imaju više malih a ne jedan veliki ventilator znači (kao što u tekstu kaže) da turbo brže ubrzava, a to bih rekao da smanjuje turbo lag. Mada kada gledam onboard videe, čini mi se da Mercedes i Ferrari već sada imaju dovoljno dobro podešene motore da nemaju ni malo laga. Turbo lag i dalje postoji ali je efekat sveden na minimum jer se uglavnom MGU-H koristi na ubrzanjima dok se turbo ne aktivira. Krenuli su Ferrarijevim putem 2014. ali na drugi način. Za razliku od Ferrarija, Honda je žrtvovala pouzdanost za prostor koji bi koristio aerodinamici dok je Ferrari žrtvovao performanse zarad aerodinamike.

sigpic

Comment

Mclaren potvrdio promenu livreje za VN Spanije.
              Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

Honda's F1 engine ideas will be difficult to copy - Fernando Alonso

Honda will be impossible for rival Formula 1 engine manufacturers to copy if its "unique" power unit ideas pay off, reckons McLaren driver Fernando Alonso.

The Japanese firm has endured a torrid return to F1 with McLaren this year, racking up a string of failures and generally being mired in the lower midfield.

It has deliberately avoided hiring experienced engineers from established F1 manufacturers and focused on its own homegrown team at Sakura in Japan.

Asked if he thought this was a weakness that left Honda isolated, Alonso said he was certain Honda's distinctive thinking would ultimately prove advantageous.

"It can be a weakness or it can be the winning formula," he said.

"I choose to believe this is the winning formula.

"If you want to copy what Mercedes do, you can be close to Mercedes but you cannot ever be better than Mercedes.

"Being there in another culture, with another discipline and another ethic of work has maybe been difficult this year because some of the process has been slower than what it could be, but I think some of the ideas we have are very unique in the paddock.

"If we make them work, it will be difficult for anyone else to copy."

McLaren also took a divergent technical path, though Alonso admitted recently that there were areas where falling into line with rivals would probably be beneficial.

TECH: How McLaren is copying rivals

He does not think the team's much-trumpeted 'size zero' aerodynamic philosophy of tight power unit packaging will be a long-term drawback, saying the concept only proved problematic this year because "the power unit was not ready to compete at the top level this year".

The 2005/06 world champion is adamant the McLaren car itself is a competitive proposition and the only "question mark" is over winter engine development.

"We have everything," Alonso said.

"The car is responding well, aerodynamically we have the direction to go in, we are improving and I see when I am on the track how we attack the corners and how fast we are in the corners.

"So I am not afraid that next year's car will not be at the top level."

LINK
                Last edited by Dule Krtola; 20-11-15, 17:04.

Comment

Arai: McLaren-Honda 'as united as ever'

Honda motorsport boss Yasuhisa Arai has made clear that the Japanese brand and McLaren remain "as united as ever", despite a highly challenging start to their reunion in 2015.

After 20 years with Mercedes, McLaren switched to Honda for 2015, but engine reliability and performance issues leave it 10th out of 11 teams ahead of the Abu Dhabi finale.

Arai says that although results have been below par, Honda and McLaren are still acting as one, and continue to work "tirelessly" to take a significant step forward in 2016.

"So much has happened since McLaren-Honda's new beginnings here in Abu Dhabi last year," said Arai, referring to Honda's official return 12 months ago.

"We have come a long way since that first test, and although we have had a difficult and eventful season in 2015, the team is as united as ever.

"The amount of changes that have gone into the car and the power units with such speed has been incredible.

"Both Woking and Sakura have been working tirelessly throughout the year, and together with the drivers, their bond has become stronger as the season progressed.

"I am thankful for all their hard work, and encouraged by their enthusiasm to improve further over the winter.

"Yas Marina Circuit is an entertaining event that is fitting for the final battle of the season. Our focus will be to end the season giving it our all, and to continue making improvements."
                  LINK

Comment

Španske novine AS prenose izvor iz Honde, kažu da je agregat dobio 60KS više i da je ERS dobio oko 163KS više za sledeću sezonu... Nadam se da nisu opet samo prazne priče...

http://as.com/diarioas/2016/01/23/en...85_065667.html

Comment

• Alonso daje hrabra predviđanja - borba sa Ferrarijima u Top5 na nekim od trka do kraja sezone:

http://www.autosport.com/news/report...rari-this-year

Comment

• Meklaren dvosed za promotivne svrhe.

Comment

• U Maleziji Baton ce voziti 300. trku

Comment

• Ron Denis nije vise sef Meklarena.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/de...claren-850663/

Comment

• Kraj ere. Zamerio se ostalima u vrhu i to je to... Velika dostignuća su iza njega. Ko zna, nije isključeno da će preći u neki drugi tim...

Comment

• Enco Ferari, Kolin Cempmen, Ken Tirel, Gi lizje, Ron Denis.. od velikana ostao je samo Frenk Vilijams.

Comment

Working...
                                X