Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manor Racing

http://www.formula1.com/en/champions...ams/Manor.html
    Last edited by Vanja #66; 04-09-16, 12:35.
    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Glock potpisao dugorocni ugovor sa Virginom:

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...1/7/12345.html

Comment

Sto li je potpisivao...mozda je mogo u neku bolju ekipu da ode....

Comment

Novac? Pogledaj koliko je sponzorisanih vozača na sredini grida,(timovi poput Renaulta) Glock bi teško imao šanse protiv njih.. Ovako barem ima mesto u F1 i platu.. pa ko zna, uz više iskustva možda dobije bolju ponudu u budućnosti..
        Batracer - tema na forumu

mom.rs

Comment

,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
          I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Nakon Sem Bell, Fabio Leimer se pridružio Manoru. Al kao rezervni vozač, naravno.

Comment

Rossi 'confident' about chances of getting '16 Manor Formula 1 seat

Alexander Rossi believes he could have done no more in his bid to secure a full-time Formula 1 race seat with Manor for next season.

Rossi concluded his five-race deal with Manor in Brazil, and now the 24-year-old must wait to discover if he will return for 2016 as owner Stephen Fitzpatrick mulls over his driver line-up.

The American brought the car home in all five races, finishing ahead of team-mate Will Stevens in three - with the Briton retiring in one other - before losing out in his final run at Interlagos.

Assessing his performance, Rossi told Autosport: "It's always difficult to come in three-quarters of the way through a year.

"But to consistently be in front of the other car, in a lot of different situations, weather conditions and environments, was a very positive thing.

"I always look back and think, 'yeah, that could have gone better', but from the outside looking in, I think I've done a good job and proven I'm more than capable of being in an F1 car and racing at this level.

"As to my chances, I'm confident. As I said, I've done a very good job in the car, pretty much maximised most of the weekends to give myself the best chance."

With an answer not due until after the end of the F1 campaign, Rossi first has his sights set on securing the runner-up spot in GP2 behind McLaren reserve Stoffel Vandoorne in Abu Dhabi next weekend.

He recently revealed he came close to not even being on the grid, having been close to accepting a 2015 IndyCar seat with Dale Coyne Racing.

Rossi would like to think he has proven himself across both F1 and its primary support category, adding: "Coupled with the GP2 results I've had this year, I'm in a very strong position for next year.

"I'm in a fortunate position where I'm not just in one championship, in a car that can't compete, I get to go and race something else.

"To have had this 2015 I've had, I would have never expected it at the end of last year, so I'm very happy to have experienced everything I have.

"What that means at the moment, I don't know, because there are a lot of guys going for two seats.

"But I've got a good relationship with the team, and I have had for about a year now. It would be great to put everything together."
              LINK

Comment

HARYANTO AND KING TO TEST FOR MANOR IN ABU DHABI

Indonesian driver Rio Haryanto and Britain’s Jordan King will test with the Manor Marussia Formula One team in Abu Dhabi after next weekend’s season-ending race.

The test on Tuesday at the Yas Marina grand prix circuit is being run by Pirelli to evaluate the construction of slick tyres for 2016 as well as a new ultrasoft compound to be introduced next season.

Both Haryanto and King have competed in the GP2 support series this year.

King is the team’s official development driver, but has yet to get behind the wheel of a Formula One car, while Haryanto will be taking part in his third F1 test after ones with the same team in 2010 and 2012.

“I’m really looking forward to being back with the team at the Abu Dhabi test,” said Haryanto, who took part in his first test at the age of 17 and won three GP2 races this season.

“In many ways it is essentially the same team, although the car is quite different.

“I feel much better prepared for this test, and after a very competitive season in GP2, I can’t wait to show how much I have developed to become a more complete driver,” he added.

Manor are the only Formula One team yet to confirm any drivers for 2016. Their drivers this season have been Britain’s Will Stevens, American Alexander Rossi and Spaniard Roberto Merhi.
                LINK

Comment

Esteban Ocon

Da li je Alen Prost dobio naslednika?

Born the 17 september 1996 - Evreux (Normandie) - 19 years

Comment

Manor nije siguran za sledeću sezonu, kompanija koja je vlasnik tima je pred zatvaranjem:

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2017/01/0...dministration/

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2017/01/0...dministration/

Comment

Šta je bilo na onim navodnim kupovanjem Manora od strane Rona?
                      If a bike and rider coming past you three feet from your face at 180mph down a hill on a public road doesn’t raise even a grin, you are already dead.

Comment

Velika šteta.
                        Šteta iz ugla da je propao tim koji je mogao mlade vozače i talente da napravi i da ih izbaci kao gotov proizvod.
                        Adio amigo!

Manor F1 team to close after no buyer found

Comment

Working...
                        X