Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meni je Kamui delovao kao bolja opcija pre ove sezone, medjutim, po voznjama i po onom sto se moze procitati, Perezu je mesto u Ferrariju nesto najbolje sto moze da se desi, a i Ferrariju bi Perez bio savrsen na toj poziciji... Sto kazes, Nebojsa, sve se uklapa... Jos samo da nauci Italijanski!

Comment

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin.../11/12830.html

Vama verovatno ne znaci puno, meni znaci mnogo... Hell yeah! Kako volim ovaj sport!

Comment

http://www.formula1.com/news/intervi...2/3/13173.html

Ferrari’s Fernando Alonso may have won the Malaysian race, but arguably the happiest man in Sepang on Sunday was Sauber’s Sergio Perez. After an intense battle with Alonso in the closing stages, Perez eventually had to settle for second to claim his maiden Formula One podium - and Sauber’s first since 2009. The 22 year-old discusses the race, his plans for a celebration once he reaches his Mexican home and his hopes for the forthcoming Chinese event…

Q: Sergio, has it sunk in that you have just had your first Formula One podium finish?
        Sergio Perez: I must say it is a bit difficult to accept it because in Formula One everything happens so quickly and, although I had to leave straight after the race, I’m still not at home in Mexico and have not really celebrated yet. I am just having a stopover in the US, at Dallas. For sure it was a great race and in a way a great feeling. But initially I was a bit disappointed because I thought maybe I could have won it, although nobody knows what in the end would have happened if I had managed to attack Fernando (Alonso) and whether I would have got by him or not. Meanwhile, of course, I realised that having come second is also a great result for us and is a perfect boost for the entire team, which is working very hard. I am happy for everybody in the Sauber F1 Team.

Q: What do you expect to happen when you arrive in your home town of Guadalajara?

SP: I have no idea. Mexicans are completely out of control.

Q: Even (Mexican president) Felipe Calderon was among those who tweeted their congratulations. Have you been able to check all the congratulatory messages yet?
        SP: I have seen a lot of messages and it is absolutely great to receive so many of them, and especially so many from my home country. I feel a lot of support and I appreciate it very much. I regard it as a kind of reward for all I have done in my career so far, which hasn’t always been easy. I’d like to thank everybody for all the kind messages!

Q: What will you be doing over the next days?

SP: Of course I am looking forward to going home and seeing my family and friends. I will prepare myself for the next races as we have a long season ahead of us. I will get in touch with the engineers to talk and see what we can do next to improve, and I certainly will be training to be a hundred percent fit and ready to give my utmost at the forthcoming Grand Prix in China.

Q: What is your next target?

SP: The target is to keep improving our overall performance and the car. We have to push hard and, of course, we have to stay realistic. Although the pace in the race was good we should not forget that this result came after a very special race in extraordinary conditions. Ultimately I always wanted to win races and I strongly believe my first win in Formula One will come sooner or later - in an ideal world it will happen this year.

Comment

Comment

http://www.sportklub.info/forum/thre...288#post783288

Kasnis, Vanja, kasnis
            Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Jbg, kad sam video, nisam se dvoumio... Sem toga, bolje mu lezi ovde!

Comment

Slupao je F60. I nije neka šteta za taj bolid.
                ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Sauber has a good structure, serious people. It has a Ferrari engine and Ferrari has been improving a lot. I expect a more competitive team next year.
                  Felipe Nasr

Spoiler
                  * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

Pošto Nasr još uvek nema svoju temu...

RAIKKONEN INVESTED IN NASR’S CAREER

Felipe Nasr has revealed that Kimi Raikkonen helped to fund his rise to Formula 1.
                    In the first two grands prix of his career, Brazilian rookie Nasr clashed on track with Ferrari’s Raikkonen.
                    But the 22-year-old has told the broadcaster Canal Latin America that he is in fact close to Finn Raikkonen.
                    In 2010, Nasr drove in F3 for the ‘Double R’ team, founded by Raikkonen and his manager Steve Robertson. Robertson is now also Nasr’s manager.
                    Nasr said: “Kimi is one of the people who put money into my career, when my family could no longer afford it.”
                    Nasr had a good start to his F1 career, with his fifth place in Melbourne meaning he remains ahead of some grandee rivals like Valtteri Bottas and Daniel Ricciardo.
                    Nonetheless, his strong backing by the sponsor Banco do Brasil means some still refer to him as a pay driver.
                    “What is the problem with having a sponsor on my car?” he insists. “What is the difference being supported by Red Bull and they will pay for your drive than having a (different) sponsor that wants to be with you?”

http://www.grandprix247.com/2015/04/...ntent=FaceBook
                    ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                    I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Sauber wary of Manor and Haas for 2016
                      Sauber is expecting a much harder contest in the midfield battle as Manor makes a big move for 2016 alongside the new Haas F1 team.

Sauber team principal Monisha Kaltenborn is anticipating a much tougher midfield battle in Formula 1 next year, with Manor securing Mercedes power units and the new Haas F1 team with its strong Ferrari links.

The Swiss team has enjoyed a relative return to form in 2015 after an abysmal previous season in which it failed to score a single point and finished bottom of the pile. With eighth place in the F1 Constructors' championship close to being secured, ahead of the languishing McLaren and underpowered Manor, Kaltenborn says he is satisfied with her team's results this year.

However, Kaltenborn is already expecting a much trickier challenge in 2016 with Manor set to receive new Mercedes engine for next year while new Haas F1 team has outlined a strong partnership with Ferrari, the engine manufacturer Sauber receives its power units from.

“I am, in principle, happy because we have, in many ways, come back to where we usually are, but I think there is more potential there which we have to utilise next year, so I'm not totally happy,” Kaltenborn said.

“We have Manor coming in with a new [engine] tie-up, and we have a new team coming in which, we learned from the media, has had intensive co-operation with another team, so it's going to be very tough to score a point. I think you'll really have to do that on your own because a lot will have to go wrong [for others] for you to be there and score a point.”
                      LINK

Comment

Sauber F1 team to sign Audi's Jorg Zander as technical director

Comment

Sauber confirms Zander as new technical director

Comment

Nadam se napretku sa Zanderom, trebalo bi da dođe.

Comment

I onda na kraju angazuju Gutijereza i Sirotkinja/Maldonada i user*u se u cjelokupan posao...

Doduse sa Eriksonom bi se dalo sta napraviti.

Comment

Erikson i Nasr sastav i za 2017.
                                https://t.co/yad66inp4f

Comment

Working...
                                X