Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus F1 team in 2014 have lost 7 engineers and 1 driver to other teams'(until now)..

Driver gone out of team:- Kimi Raikkonen- their best driver -(to Ferrari.)

Engineers' gone from the team:
    1)James Allison-Technical director(to ferrari)
    2)Dirk de Beer-Head of Aerodynamics(to Ferrari)
    3)Jarrod Murphy-Head of CFD(to Mercedes)
    4)Dave Wheater-Deputy head of Aerodynamics(to Williams)
    5)Rod Nelson -Senior Performance Engineer(to Williams)
    6)Robert Edwards-Design Engineer (to a company outside f1)
    7)Jose Gallego Segura-Head of Aerodynamic Design(to Porsche)

And not yet announced an engine deal for 2014(atleast publicly)
    +
    Team is in heavy debt, and have got Pastor Maldonado as a replacement for Kimi!!(biggest joke-most fav driver is replaced by most .... driver)
    +
    Best of all - Got themselves conned by Quantum Motorsports(non-existent)!!
    ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
    I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Lele, raščerupani su totalno...

Comment

• Ima i goreg...

According to the Italiaracing publication, Lotus looks set to turn to the similarly Eric Boullier-managed, 23-year-old Danish driver Marco Sorensen for 2014. He raced in Lotus’ black and gold colours in the Formula Renault 3.5 series last year, finishing seventh.

It appears unlikely the Enstone based team will keep Davide Valsecchi, GP2 Champion, particularly after the Italian admitted he was “angry” when bosses overlooked him as the surgery-bound Kimi Raikkonen’s replacement late last season.
        ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
        I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Dobro sad, Italijani, znamo kakvi su, ali ne bi me čudilo da Boullier to postavlja kao uslov za ostanak - ubacite moje momke u tim. On dobije pare kao menadžer, kad je tim već u tolikoj frci, a ako ga izvuče iz problema - biće heroj.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/f1enigma/statuse...27031326945280

Patrick Louis resigned from CEO at Lotus. He will be replaced by Matthew Carter

Comment

• http://www.f1zone.net/news/lotus-to-...of-2014/21558/

Lotus to miss first Formula 1 test of 2014 in Jerez

Spoiler
              Lotus technical director Nick Chester has revealed that the team’s 2014 challenger will not be in action at the first test of the year at Jerez.

Chester, who was promoted last year after the departure of James Allison to Ferrari, has overseen the development of Lotus’s E22 for the past two years.

The E22 is likely to be unveiled prior to the second of the three tests in Bahrain, which takes place next month.

Lotus finished in fourth place in the 2013 championship and will field Romain Grosjean alongside Pastor Maldonado this year.

“We’re going to keep our car under wraps a little longer than some other teams. We’ve decided that attending the Jerez test isn’t ideal for our build and development programme,” said Chester.

“We are likely to unveil the car before attending the Bahrain tests, and in Bahrain we should really be able to put the car through its paces in representative conditions.”

Chester added that the team is making good progress with the E22 and now only needs to undergo a front nose crash test.

“We’ve made very good progress with the various homologation tests which took place before Christmas including chassis squeeze and side impact loading tests as well as the rear crash structure, meaning we just have the nose test to complete the car’s homologation,” said Chester.

“We’ve undertaken chassis fits for Romain and Pastor. Certainly, our partners who have seen the car have reported themselves to be very impressed with the layout and various solutions to the new technical challenges.”

Chester believes that the Lotus E22 initially looks like a promising contender.

“From our perspective the figures look promising and development has been positive. That said, we are very much working with very little idea of what the other teams are doing.”

“This is the first year of radically different regulations which means that all teams are developing their cars along potentially quite different avenues. It’s fascinating for us engineers and I hope it is fascinating for the fans too. We think we have a very good solution to the challenge and hopefully this will be seen when the E22 turns its wheels in anger.”

The second test of the pre-season programme will take place in Bahrain between February 19th and 22nd. The first test begins at Jerez on January 28th and will last for four days.

The E22 will therefore have a maximum of eight days of track running prior to the opening event of the season in Australia in March.

sigpic

Comment

• Lopez se otvorio o dugovima:
                http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2014/0...llion-of-debt/

sigpic

Comment

• ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

sigpic

Comment

• http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/112303

sigpic

Comment

• ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

sigpic

Comment

• Da se podsetimo velikog talenta

Robert Kubica - Renault - Spa Francorchamps, Belgian Grand Prix - 2010 ~ @Renault

* Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Could the Lotus F1 Team be in for a name change?

Lotus may not be in danger of dropping out of Formula One after all.

On an updated official entry list for the 2015 season, the Enstone team was listed recently with a "subject to confirmation" asterisk alongside its name.

In trouble or simply changing the name?
                          It sparked fears Lotus, whose Gerard Lopez led the angry complaints of midfield teams including Force India and Sauber late last season, could be the next to join Marussia and Caterham in serious difficulty.

But Italy's Omnicorse reports that those fears appear misguided, as the British-based team is busily "completing the construction of the first E23 chassis for next year".

"So what does the FIA's asterisk refer to?" the report said. "The answer is quite simple. Lotus has made a request to be able to make a change to its name."

Why make a change?
                          Omnicorse referred to rumours that Lopez might be looking to exit F1 in the event he can recoup the investment of his company Genii Capital.

The report added: "But what is more likely is that the name change would only be the adding of a sponsor like PDVSA or Total, who are the main financiers of the two drivers Pastor Maldonado and Romain Grosjean (respectively)."
                          Izvor:Motorsport.com

Comment

• Baš gadna situacija u F1. Ne pamtim kad je bila gora. Odnosno da se priča o novoj sezoni, o sezoni đe se vraća Honda, đe ćemo možda gledati zanimljivu sezonu mi pričamo ( svi fanovi F1 ) o opastanku pola timova, o vozačima koji dobijaju mijesto preko para. Piiii .. Šta smo dočekali...

Comment

• Šampion GP2 serije Džolion Palmer biće treći vozač Lotusa ove godine, saopštio je danas taj tim Formule 1.
                              Palmer je prošle godine postao prvi Britanac koji je osvojio GP2 seriju posle Luisa Hamiltona koji je to učinio 2006. godine.

On će biti rezervni vozač Lotusa, prisustvovaće trkama Formule jedan i učestvovaće na treninzima.

"Moj glavni cilj je vozim trke u šampionatu Formule 1 2016. godine, tako da ću dati sve od sebe cele sezone. Lotus je velika prilika za mene", rekao je Palmer.

Za Lotus će u predstojećoj sezoni Formule 1 voziti Roman Grožan i Pastor Maldonado, takođe bivši šampiona GP2.
                              Izvor:Sportske net.
                              Last edited by jovan; 21-01-15, 08:16.

Comment

• The very happiest of birthdays to @Pastormaldo who turns 29 today

Comment

Working...
                                X