Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spectacular tennis - klasici, zanimljivi i nevjerovatni poeni...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• za istinske ljubitelje ... http://www.statoilmasterstennis.com/schedule/
    SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Agustin Kaljeri doslovno ubija lopticu
        Last edited by DejZ; 04-03-15, 19:37.

Comment

• prelepo... dva tenisera na vrhuncu svojih moci daju sve od sebe. Prosto prsti na sve strane, vidi se iz aviona koliko je obojici stalo da pobede, Federer nikako ne zeli da dopusti da ga Nadal potuce na apsolutno njegovom terenu, a Nadal je svestan koliko bi mu pobeda znacila. Znalo se vec tad sve, koliko ce mu Nadal stvarati problema i na ostalim podlogama. Pogledajte 10 minuta ovog savrsenstva. Nadalova brzina na vrhuncu, a Federerovi BH i FH na maksimumu

It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Ovo sto je Fed igrao je nenormalno. Malo kraca lopta ide izvlacenje na FH i cao, zdravo. Sta je on mogao sa tim FH da radi, stvarno nostalgican postanem.

Da je samo jedan Slam da mu funkcionise FH inside out i inside in, al tesko, sad mu godina treba da se izvuce, a i kad se izvuce nije to ta egzekucija vise
            sigpic
            "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
            AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Koliko je bio bitan taj mec, posebno sto iako je Fed razbio te godine, bile su price kako je Nadal "real no.1"

I onda neko kaze kako je Fed sad bolji igrac on sad jeste kompletniji, ali tada je bio neuporedivo bolji, kad zvekne fh i Nadal je mogao samo pogledom da je isprati. A da ne pricam koliko je brzi bio...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Pa te godine Rafa ima 4:2 u medjusobnim pobedama nad Fedom.

Comment

• A kakve to veze ima?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa ti si napisala gore.

Comment

• Pa ne moze da bude "real no1." zbog 2 pobede vise

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Vidi se koga Novak "kopira"-naročito paralela i igranje iz raskoraka.Bar meni tako deluje...

Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Kakav FH Monfisa
                            Originally posted by Casiraghi
                            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• "But Pascal what are you saying?"

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X