This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkedOne8 View Post
    Famozna slika telemetrijskih podataka koju je Hamilton postavio na Twitteru.
    Suva inteligencija, nema sta...

Comment

Originally posted by Vanja #66 View Post
      Suva inteligencija, nema sta...
      Iznenađem sam koliko vozači u F1 i MotoGP-u slabo poznaju tehničke stvari njihovog sporta.Dok sam vozio ligu sa rFactor simulacijom, slao sam konkurentiam setupe ali retko sam im govorio tajne i fore zašto je to baš tako podešeno.U podešavanju bolida zaista može da se dobije mnogo na performansama.Baš zbog toga i govorim da ne mora da znači da je Lotus bio sporiji zbog sporog bolida, nego da je razlog tome jednostavno nedostatak vremena da se podesi setup kako treba.

Mogu da zaključim da postoji vrlo malo vozača koji poznaju tehničku stranu F1, ali ipak ti retki je dobro poznaju.To su pre svega Šumaher, Alonso, Raikonen i Baton.Fetela slabo čujem po tom pitanju, mada Red Bull je druga stvar.Oni se uvek oslanjaju na jedan sistem (izduvni sistem, fleksibilno krilo...) tako da imaju uži opseg dobrih podešavanja.
      Last edited by MarkedOne8; 03-09-12, 11:28.
      ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
      I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Miljkonen

Comment

Zadnje 2 su bile dobre , pogotovo ona vezana za Japan GP
          Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Checo prvi put u McLarenovim bojama...

Comment

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=mcl...8&source=embed

Comment

Comment

Comment

Jenson Button's father John dies aged 70 Monday, January 13th 2014, 16:00 GMT

John Button, the father of Formula 1 driver Jenson Button who enjoyed success in his own career in rallycross, has passed away. He was 70.

"It is with great sadness and regret that I can confirm John Button passed away at his home in the south of France on Sunday," Button's management team said in a statement.

"Whilst we await confirmation, initial signs would indicate a suspected heart attack. A close friend who was visiting John on Sunday was the first to discover the tragic news.

"John's children Jenson, Natasha, Samantha and Tanya and the rest of the family are clearly devastated and ask for their privacy to be respected during this extremely difficult time."

Having become a near ever-present during his son's grand prix career, John was a hugely popular figure in the F1 paddocks over the past 15 years.

John's passion for motor racing had been with him throughout his life, having competed successfully in rallycross during the 1970s.

He was a runner-up in the 1976 RAC British Rallycross Championship and famously competed in a VW Beetle that due to its striking colour scheme became known as a 'Colorado Beetle.'

It was natural for him to push his son Jenson - named after rallycross friend Erling Jensen - into motor racing when his own career ended, and John became a strong force in helping Jenson reach the very top.

John missed only one of Jenson's F1 races but, as well as being his son's biggest fan, it was his enthusiasm for motor racing as a whole that really shone through.

McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh, who got to know John well since signing Jenson at the end of his title winning 2009 campaign, was one of the first to offer his condolences.

"In my long Formula 1 career, I've encountered many drivers' fathers, but I think it's safe to say that John was perhaps more devoted to his son than any of them," said Whitmarsh.

"Ever since Jenson was a boy, racing go-karts, his dad has been at his side, helping him, supporting him, finding the money for the next race.

"As Jenson grew older, and continued to win in cars, still John was always there, his most steadfast helper and supporter.

"And, even now, in recent years, during which Jenson has become the consummate Formula 1 world champion that he is, the most experienced driver on the Formula 1 grid in fact, still John has been ever-present, as loyal and as loving as ever, a benign and popular member of Jenson's small and intimate entourage.

"This coming season will be Jenson's fifth as a McLaren driver. I believe John has attended every grand prix over the past four seasons, and over that period he's become a unique and, I think it's fair to say, irreplaceable part of the McLaren 'family'.

"He was not only a great dad, but also a lovely man, and he'll be enormously missed by Jenson, of course, by all at McLaren, and indeed by the Formula 1 community at large.

"I'm sure that everyone at McLaren, and indeed everyone in Formula 1, will join me in sending our heartfelt condolences to Jenson, to the Button family, and to their many friends."

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/112113
                    ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                    I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

Šteta, simpatična mi je bila njegova pojava, uvek vedar čovek, makar koliko sam mogao da vidim... Neka počiva u miru...

Comment

Comment

McLaren says points won't decide 2015 F1 driver line-up
                          By Jonathan Noble

McLaren racing director Eric Boullier says Jenson Button's points and qualifying tally against Kevin Magnussen is still not enough to guarantee him a place alongside Fernando Alonso in 2015.

Button's form against Magnussen this year is more impressive than what he managed last season against Sergio Perez, who was dropped as a result.

This year, Magnussen ended up being outqualified 10-9 by Button - and scored just 43 per cent of the Briton's points tally.

In 2013, Perez outqualified Button 10-9 and scored 67 per cent of his team-mate's form.

Such statistics should point towards Button being favourite to secure a fresh contract, but McLaren chiefs still cannot decide on who they want to partner Alonso.

The team issued a statement last week stating that a final call would not be made until December 1 at the earliest.

Boullier acknowledges that Button's form, allied to his experience, makes him the obvious choice - but he says that other factors are just as important too.

"If it was all about statistics, it would be really easy," explained Boullier.

"I could take my calculator and make this decision, but it is not like this.

"I will not comment any more, and we have already commentated enough.

"There was a statement from McLaren saying there would be a decision taken, and that will be done before the 1st of December. So please be patient."

AUTOSPORT understands that McLaren Group CEO Ron Dennis would prefer Magnussen to remain because he feels he is better for the long-term future.

However, other senior staff think Button is the best bet - and it is believed that Alonso has also expressed his desire for the Briton to be kept.

* Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

Jenson Button reportedly retained by McLaren to partner Fernando Alonso
                            • Kevin Magnussen’s Formula One future cast into further doubt
                            • Button set to be unveiled on Thursday with Alonso – reports
                            • Jenson Button tells fans ‘don’t worry about me’
                            Last edited by jovan; 11-12-14, 18:55.
                            * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/117110

Alonso i Button, očekivano!

Comment

Dobro baš i nije očekivano. Jer mnogi su očekvali Batona u WEC seriji a Magnusena kao drugug vozača Meklarena ali eto ispalo je na kraju kako treba..

Comment

Working...
                                X