No announcement yet.

Smesna strana NBA-a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vjerovatno je vec neko kacio, ali nema veze... Da vidi ko je propustio...

Comment

Ovo je za plakanje...

"I feel I know what’s most important to me and that's Glen being Glen. I can’t perform the way I need to perform if I’m not Glen Davis. I need to be in situation where I’m going to be Glen Davis. If it’s here with the Celtics or with somebody else. I just want to make sure I’m Glen Davis, whatever I do, wherever I'm at. That’s all I’m really concentrating on, being Glen Davis, and being a complete player."

On whether Glen Davis can be Glen Davis in Boston: [Long pause] I can be Glen Davis wherever. It depends on the system, the people around the system, who is going to let Glen Davis be Glen Davis, not let Glen Davis be something they think he should be."
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

jadan je tim u kom zavrsi Glen Davis

Comment

Oduvek sam znao da je nebruseni dijamant.

Comment

Evo nesto i za Ljubu

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Video sam to

Covek ima osecaj za bejzbol...nije mi jasno kako uspeva da asistira toliko u kosarci

Comment

Wall je pogodio

Comment

I feel I know what’s most important to me and that's Glen being Glen. I can’t perform the way I need to perform if I’m not Glen Davis. I need to be in situation where I’m going to be Glen Davis. If it’s here with the Celtics or with somebody else. I just want to make sure I’m Glen Davis, whatever I do, wherever I'm at. That’s all I’m really concentrating on, being Glen Davis, and being a complete player."

On whether Glen Davis can be Glen Davis in Boston: [Long pause] I can be Glen Davis wherever. It depends on the system, the people around the system, who is going to let Glen Davis be Glen Davis, not let Glen Davis be something they think he should be."
                  Znao sam da je debil, ali ovo je vec prevazislo svaku meru Ne samo da je ostecen fizicki, ali i mentalno ima problema

Comment

He got game

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Хахаха ала се усрао баја. Хвала на клипу. Једва сам чекао да видим о чему сте причали.
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          You fell asleep long ago,
                          And have lain in the dark.
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

To je bio pokusaj asistencije.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                              Kada sam video da si nesto okacio ovde, tacno sam znao da je Ronda Kako se uplasi covek, gori je od Marka Sancheza

Pustite od 0:35
                              Last edited by Nebojsa; 28-12-11, 15:45.
                              Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Ali kako sam juce plakao od smeha...Wade uteruje strah u kosti

Comment

Working...
                                X