Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jel ova prica ostala na nivou traca ili...

Comment

• barikelo u ferari ?? danas procitao
      www.balkansimracing.com/forum

Real cars. Real racing. Dobrodosli

Comment

• Kao i mnoge slicne vesti na f1-srbija, i kod ove se nije postavio upitnik (?) kao znak da se samo spekulise... Ako on dodje, to je sa magarca na jarca... Figurativno, ali ni bukvalno nije predaleko.

Comment

• Ferrari razvija DDRS...

Znaci, nova sasija, "sreca" pa je ove godine dozvoljeno razviti i dobiti homologaciju na vise od jedne sasije, inace bi Mecka ostala u prednosti do 2013. u odnosu na sve timove...

Comment

• http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/99021

Jako dobar tekst o tome kako je Scuderia toliko ubrzala pit-stopove... Ukratko, potpuno su revizirani pistolji, proizvodlac felni je nov, ugradili su matice u same felne (Mercedes je to prvi uradio prosle godine), njihove maice moraju da se okrenu samo tri puta, dok je standard u ostalim timovima 6, navoji su zaobeljni kako bi se sto lakse i brze uklopili sa pistoljem, postavili su i svetla na dizalice, tako da covek za dizalicama uopste ne mora da gleda u ostale mehanicare, vec samo u gornji semafor. Sve varijable po pitanu vremena reakcije su minimizovane...

"In practice, so in a more relaxed environment compared to a race, we have managed to get down to 2.2 seconds at the green light," Ioverno said in Bahrain.
            2.2 sekunde!!! Kazu da pit-stopovi verovatno ne mogu biti brzi od ovoga, nije iskljuceno... Ako stignu do tih 2.4-2.5s proseka po stopu u trkama, to ce biti fantasticno... Strategija dobija dodatnih 0.5s lufta, sto je, kao sto smo videli kod Raikkonena i Buttona u Kini, postalo vitalno!

Comment

• Scarbs analizira Ferrarijev novi oblik auspuha...

http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2012/0...gello-exhaust/

I mogucnost koju predvidja...

Lici na tu mogucnost, ali mislim da bi se sa takvom mogucnoscu bolje slagao i drugaciji poklopac motora, koji je vidjen u Kini, ali nikad na autu... Poput RBovog i Sauberovog... Kad smo kod toga, pogledajte kako se taj otvor koristi sa dodatnim krilcem...

Comment

• Ovo mu dođe Lotusova verzija izduva.
                ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Manje vise, mada mi lici i na Meckinu... Scarbs kaze, i ima logike, da moze da se menja taj crni deo, ali trenutno im se vise isplati da naprave dobru i efikasnu stabilnu verziju, pa da kasnije menjaju to po potrebi...

Comment

• http://www.ferrari.com/English/Formu...-fernando.aspx

Here the second chapter of the virtual meeting through which Fernando Alonso replies to many questions sent to him via his Twitter and Facebook accounts. The answers can be found on the Spanish driver’s site, www.fernandoalonso.com, while here we publish those answers that touch on the subject ‘Fernando’.

Aarón Ruiz @ hharry33 (TT)
                    Pizza or sandwich? Beach or mountain? Dog or cat? Series or film? Champions League final or NBA finals?

Pizza, mountain, dog, series, mmm… Probably NBA…

Patricia @ Khaleesi_P (TT)
                    How long is your bed? On what side of the bed do you sleep? How many hours do you usually sleep? Do you snore? Do you dream?

I spend more than 270 nights sleeping in hotels, so I don´t know how long it is… ;)) The bigger, the better!! Right side, 9-10 hours, I don´t snore (I sleep-talk sometimes). I don´t usually dream.

ArMandoErtaco (TT)
                    Are you afraid of travelling alone being who you are?

I don´t think I am different to anybody else!!! No, I´m not scared… )

Javibega 49 (TT)
                    Is it hard for you to live so far away from your family and friends? You´ve been travelling around the world for so many years…

Try and imagine it! It must be hard for any human being not to be with the people who matter most to them 270 nights a year.

hernandezarenes (TT)
                    What is your favorite quote?

“Piano piano, si arriva lontano.”

xbqq (TT)
                    #askAlo Hola! Have you ever imagined what you would have been if you weren’t an F1 driver? Who would you be? What kind of job would you have? What kind of life would you live?

I love sports, so I imagine myself doing a different sport (cycling, football…). If not, maybe I would have studied Mathematics and become a teacher (it was my favourite subject at school) )))

Ewa @ LillaMyF1 (TT)
                    #askAlo A simple question: Are you ambidextrous? In some photos it looks like you using your left hand and in others your right one ;))

That’s difficult to answer… ;)) I’ve used my left hand to write since I was a kid, but at school, teachers always tried to make me change to my right hand. So I’m a bit of a mix now, I’ve got more strength with my left, I play football with my right, tennis with my left for serving and right for playing… So, as I said, it’s difficult to answer, I guess we can say ambidextrous!! ;))

Francesca Manes (FB)
                    What is the thing you most hate doing?

To iron shirts!!

Nyiraty Szabolcs (FB)
                    Is there any place you have never been and would like to visit?

The North Pole.

javyRayo (TT)
                    Could you define in one word: Spain, Italy, Ferrari, Real Madrid and yourself?

Spain: Life
                    Italy: Tradition
                    Ferrari: Passion
                    Real Madrid: Friends
                    Myself: …?? Warrior

Xixipetit 35 (TT)
                    Where, when, how and with whom did you start cycling? What do you like more road cycling or mountain bike? Greetings from Mallorca.

I started cycling with my father when I was a child, and then on my own. It´s a sport where you need nothing more than a bike and a helmet to get to know yourself and your body, teach it to suffer and sacrifice itself. I prefer road cycling…

dona_fan ... (TT)
                    How many languages can you speak? Good luck for Sunday and for the rest of the year.

Spanish, Italian, English and French.

Asuncion Fernandez Diaz (FB)
                    How many driving licenses do you have? I mean: motorcycles, cars, trucks, planes…

Hi! I have a car and motorcycle licence.

dsg2107 (TT)
                    Why have you waited so long to show the Fernando of now and let another image of you be created?

I think I´ve always shown myself as I am. People that have known me for years usually say that I haven´t changed. In fact, I think that essentially I have the same views as before on important things. Many times when I read my quotes on the covers of newspapers I feel very distant from that character. It’s as if it’s not me. Then you see columns making opinions, signed by people who don’t even know you and have never spoken to you. Between one thing and another, a character has been created which has nothing or little to do with me…Until now…

adferfer 7 (TT)
                    How is your track in Asturias doing?

I´d like to say that it´s going well. The circuit is completely finished. We are talking about the best go-kart track in the world, and something that I’m very excited about for the coming years. But that´s a reality that comes hand in hand with a very different one. The construction of the museum is delayed and I’m afraid that we’re not going to be able to inaugurate the facilities this year, as we would have liked. Every attempt we’ve made to unblock the situation has crashed the current political situation in Asturias. We’re going to continue to wait, but won’t do so indefinitely…

Lidia Baños @ lidia_dean (TT)
                    What is the funniest thing the press has said about you?

I´ve got some very good friends that are journalists. It´s a subject that we usually laugh about at almost every Grand Prix. Rarely do you find a week without a dramatic scoop. I´ve had to read how my best friend was flying the plane I crashed with in Kenya, meetings and impossible signings with other teams… So many times people come up to me and say to me: “I know you can’t say anything about it, but I’ve heard that…”. What are you supposed to answer? If you can´t say anything!! ahahah

Mayte Mariño Alvarez (FB)
                    Which book have you read and said…? Wow!! It’s worth reading again… Good luck for this weekend, Kiddo!

The way of the Samurai, The art of war, and The Assassins´ Bridge (written by Pérez Reverte), they kept me company during the Asian swing.

Maria Cristina Rama (FB)
                    I guess you are aware of the jokes Buenafuente makes to persuade you to go to his TV show. Will you ever go?

Never say never. If he still has a show on TV in the future…

María Cristina Rama Gómez (FB)
                    Who did you first call after that third position in Brazil 2005?

My mother.

María Cristina Rama Gómez (FB)
                    Recently you said that it was easier to see you winning the Championship, than for Real Madrid to do the double. Are you so sure about it?

This is an example of how they alter what you say. During a radio interview, I was asked the one million dollar question: “What is easier? For you to win the Championship or for Madrid to do the double?” The first thing that goes through your mind is to say that you don’t know and that both cases are very difficult. But as the whole interview has a pessimistic tone and given the car’s performance so far, I said: “It’s easier for me to win”. And you get a good laugh out of it just by seeing the look on their faces! If you listen to the interview that’s the tone and intention of the answer. What you read one day later in big bold letters makes them sell more newspapers but it doesn’t tell the truth.
                    Ambidexterozan, a? Znam jednog ambidexteroznog, kida u svom sportu... Ronnie O'Sullivan! Nume to svako, a ko ume njemu dve (i vise)...

Comment

• Ne mogu da tvrdim da li je Kimi ambidekstrozan ali mnoge uobičajene stvari radi levom rukom.Na primer sladoled drži u levoj ruci.Flašu takođe.Pretpostavljam da su mnogi F1 vozači manje ili više ambidekstrozni jer su im ruke gotovo podjednako opterećene, čak mislim da im je leva strana pod većim pritiskom.Često možemo da vidimo kako balans kočnica podešavaju levom rukom.Smanjivanje brzina je na levoj strani i mnogo je brže i silovitije nego na desnoj strani gde se povećavaju brzine.Većina staza ima desni krug, samim tim je i broj desnih krivina veći.U desnim krivinama je opterećenija leva ruka.
                      ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                      I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Jedno je imati jaku "slabiju" ruku, drugo je moci da pises levom, a igras fudbal desnom, ili igras tenis sa obe ruke, tj. mesano... Nadal igra sa levom rukom, sve ostalo radi sa desnom - pise, igra fudbal, kosarku, ali njega je matori naterao da kao mali krene da igra sa levom. Verovatno da bi mogao da mu nabije veliku snagu u nju, a da ne izgubi na osecaju... Imas tenisere, koji su time pouceni ucinili isto, samo sa drugom rukom...

Ovde se radi ocigledno o prirodnoj reakciji... Alonso je kao mali i fudbal trenirao (realno, mislim da nema Spanca koji nije bar mesec dana), a koristi desnu nogu. Moguce je da je i tu bilo isforsirano, ali sumnjam, video sam fudbalere iz Spanije, cak i starije od njega koji igraju levicom...

Comment

• Cuka F2012, Ferrari 056...

Comment

• Stavicu ovo na avi nekako...

Comment

• Oko 13,3 sekundi traje samo prolazak kroz boks.
                              Ferarijev pit stop je savršen.19.456 je bilo potrebno za prolazak i zaustavljanje i to je najbrži pit stop dana od Ferarija.
                              Red Bul je bio najbrži ukupno i to Fetel konkretno.2 puta su imali boks sa manje od 20 sekundi trajanja.19.624 je Red Bulov najbrži pit stop.Lotus je imao treći najbrži pit stop (Kimi) 19.777.
                              Lotus je popravio pit stopove.Prosečan im je 20.6 što je samo sekundu sporije od najbržeg.Popravili su se i oni, pre su bili 2-3 sekunde sporiji.

sigpic

Comment

• Zavisi i od duzine pitlane-a koliko je vremena provedeno, ne samo od brzine mehanicara... Razne staze imaju razne pitlaneove, Barcelona sluzi i za MotoGP, tako da je drugacija od Bahreina, recimo... Ali stoji da je i Lotus ubrzao, ne bas 2-3s, ali bar pola sekunde, pre nisu spustali ispod 3.2s, sad bih rekao da jesu...

Boga mi, novi avi razbija!
                                Last edited by Vanja #66; 15-05-12, 13:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X