Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sledeće sezone će bar imati izgovor što im ne ide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikoletina View Post
      Znači Reno se ne kvari ni u Renou ni u Meklarenu, samo u RB i Reno je sr*nje??? Nije to do RB i Njuijevog ludačkog pakovanja?
      Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• Skupi ovde sve mehaničke incidente Renualt pogonskih jedinica iz ove sezone. Skupi onda sve Reanult incidente od 2014. Evo, da ne bude da mi nešto navlačimo sa selektivnim podacima.

Comment

• Rikardo ide u Reno, Sainc iz Renoa u Mclrn. Tako se prica.
          Ostaje da vidimo ko ce u Rb ako se ovo ispostavi tacnim.

Edit:
          Sad i zvanicno Rikardo ide u Reno,razlog je to da mu je prekipelo da bude u senci Verstapena.
          Ako je tacno da Sainc ide u Mclrn,favorit za mesto u rb-u je prema izvorima - Pjer Gasli.
          Last edited by Alukard; 03-08-18, 13:52.

Comment

• Vise bi voleo Gaslija.
            Titule i pobede ne znače mnogo, jer je to do razine bolida koje imate u karijeri Sergio Perez

Comment

• https://www.racefans.net/2018/08/20/...-mate-f1-2019/

Gasly potvrđen za sledeću sezonu.

Comment

• O Vard se prikljucio Red Bulovom juniorskom programu

O'Ward joins the Red Bull Junior Team

Patricio O'Ward has become the latest driver to be signed to the Red Bull Junior Team.

O'Ward is competing in the NTT IndyCar Series in 2019, having made his debut at Sonoma last year.

The 20-year-old Mexican has impressed so far this year, competing at the last three events after missing out on the season-opener at St. Petersburg.

"Beyond excited to share with you guys that I have joined the Red Bull Junior Team," O'Ward wrote on social media. "Excited to see what the future brings."

After spending two years in the Pro Mazda series, O'Ward finished second in the championship in 2016, before making the step up to Indy Lights.

O'Ward raced a full season in 2018 in the Indy Lights series, having just had four outings the year before. He took the championship last year, beating Colton Herta to the title.

O'Ward joins a list of fellow Red Bull junior's that includes Super Formula's Dan Tikctum and Lucas Auer, and Liam Lawson, Yuki Tsunoda and Juri Vips, who race in the FIA Formula 3 championship this year.

(btw ovde treba moderator da promeni nazive timova jer Tag Heuer nije vise u nazivu)

Comment

• Марко о ажурирању Хонде после летњег распуста: "Та рупа ће скоро нестати"

Др Хелмут Марко објавио је нешто више о томе шта можемо очекивати од новог Хондиног мотора, који ће вероватно бити представљен у Монци. Ако је веровати саветнику Ред Бул Рацинг-а, извор напајања ће направити велики корак напред.

Велика награда Италије друга је трка после летњег распуста. Од тог тренутка Ред Бул Рацинг ће вероватно добити нови Хонда погон. Долазак ажурирања биће пропраћен grid казнама, рекао је раније Марко. То је четврти мотор у сезони, а тимовима је дозвољено да користе само три према прописима. Међутим, вреди тога, сматра Марко. "Подаци које смо добили од Хонде обећавају велико побољшање", рекао је недавно. Сада, међутим, објављује мало више о ажурирању.

У разговору за Моторспорт-Магазин, Марко се осврнуо на трку у Мађарској, али је такође гледао напред. Видео је да је Маks Верстапен увек губио четири десетине на pravcu Хунгароринга у поређењу са Левисом Хамилтоном. Делимично због тога, али и због гума, Британац је успео да се приближи и успешно нападне Ред Бул. Prema Маркu, то ће бити ствар прошлости убрзо после летње паузе. Очекује да ће нови Хондин мотор смањити губитак који је РБ15 имао на pravcu у Мађарској.

"Шта можемо очекивати од Хонде после летњег одмора? Да се приближимо у погледу коњских снага", каже Марко. "Сада смо изгубили четири десетинkе na pravcu, али то ћемо морати изравнати (са новим Хондиним мотором)." Тада је Марко упитан што мисли о Zak Vilnevovoj сумњи да је Хондin motor преоптерећен и да је зато трајао само четири трке. Аустријанац је кратко и снажно реаговао: "Глупости!"

Comment

• Max Verstappen about Honda from his father: "That could have changed his career"

Anyone who thinks that Max Verstappen is the first Verstappen to work with Honda in F1 is wrong. At the beginning of this century, father Jos worked with the Japanese on a promising factory team, but in the end that did not happen. According to Max, that was a big blow to his father.

Honda is nowadays only active as an engine supplier in Formula 1 and together with Red Bull Racing they try to reach the absolute top again. Max Verstappen is the one who has to win the big successes for the Japanese That the name Verstappen is so inseparably linked to Honda is not the first time, because in the late 90s Honda had plans to return to F1 as a factory team and was father Jos the one who worked on the prototype car and also drove it.

The RA099, as the white car was called on paper, showed a promising pace in the hands of Verstappen senior. It seemed that Honda could make a return with good papers, were it not for the fact that chief designer Harvey Postlethwaite died of a heart attack during one of the tests at the circuit in Jerez. With that, the project also died and the roads separated between Verstappen and Honda. "We sometimes talk about it," Max says in conversation with Honda. "He says that it would have been a great car. Everyone even thought they were below the minimum weight, but that was not the case. He was very disappointed that it was canceled then, because that could have changed his career."

So now there is another Verstappen in the sea with Honda, but according to Max there is hardly anything else the same as back then: "It is of course quite strange to think that after all these years I will be the one who now drives Honda. Since then A lot of things have of course changed and a lot of other people are working, but you also have to figure out how to deal with them (Honda, ed.) and give feedback yourself, so I don't really have a lot with him (father Jos, ed.) talked about the method. "

Max himself was also behind the wheel of the RA099 by the way:

Comment

• Albon menja Gaslija od VN Belgije

Comment

• Rokada?

Comment

• Da

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...CYUlbBd--tx7qI

Ne bih rekao da je bilo ko šokiran ovim potezom

Comment

• Pa pitanje je jedino bilo hoce li Helmut Marko staviti po strani svoj ponos i uzeti Kvjata, ali ocigledno je sad da nece..

Comment

• ExxonMobil confirms the arrival of new fuel: 'Hopefully better performance'

The rumors have been going around for a while, but now they are being confirmed from a reliable source: Dario Izzo, technical adviser at ExxonMobil and working for Red Bull Racing , reports that an improved fuel mix is ​​coming. According to him, the first test results look good.

It was time for an update of the fuel, because according to Izzo, Red Bull has been using the same composition all year round when it comes to fuel. "We normally renew the fuel more often, but now it was neither necessary nor possible," the fuel expert told La Gazetta Dello Sport . "Because of the structured way of working at Honda, we did not have to make any major changes on our part."

According to Izzo, this will change in the short term. With the new mixture, he aims to get more power out of the engine. "By the end of this season - if we have to believe Marko's statement in Japan - we are indeed introducing an update that hopefully will improve performance. We also see this as a test for the next season."

The Italian also states that it is nice to work with the people of Honda. "I worked with them for a long time, also on their project with McLaren . They are valued colleagues," Izzo concluded.

Comment

• ExxonMobil: "New fuel gets Honda engine running at full speed in Japan"

Red Bull Racing hopes to be able to unpack in Japan for the home crowd of motorcycle supplier Honda. According to fuel partner ExxonMobil, new fuel will play a major role in this.

The Japanese of course hope with all their heart that Honda can be successful in its home country in two weeks. Red Bull Racing is able to win races with the Honda engine, so what could be better than a Japanese victory? Not only Honda and Red Bull will do their utmost to be able to hit Suzuka, because fuel partner ExxonMobil also has some good prospects in store: "We have not been able to introduce the new fuel in Belgium, so we decided to To target Japan, "said David Tsurusaki according to AS-web.jp . "That fuel has been developed for more than just extra power."

Tsurusaki explains that the new fuel should allow the Honda engine to be used for longer in its most aggressive mode. In addition to an increase in power, it must therefore also ensure better reliability at high power. "The increase in horsepower depends on which engine is being used and in which situation the engine is being used, there is not really a number to link to. It must above all also ensure optimum combustion at high power. I hope the same in Suzuka Onboard radio can be heard as in Austria: "Engine 11, position 5," said Tsurusaki, Max Verstappen was told by his racing engineer, after which he drove past the competition with a roaring Honda engine.

ova dva prethodna posta sam napisao cisto iz razloga da pokazem da i Red Bul ima svog specijalnog dobavljaca goriva (kao i Ferari Shel) jer je forum1nick tvrdio kako samo Mercedes uziva to sa Petronasom.

Comment

Working...
                                X