This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
    A sto moram da znam ko je osnovao Team8?

Zato se on buni na pres konf i trazi od WTA da ukinu ogranicenja za dete Koko -.-
    A prica se da i Zverev prelazi, o kome nije hteo da komentarise.

I to posle nije sukob intetesa.
    A to sto je klijent samo...vazi.
    Klijent. Uzeo je pod svoju palicu i direktora Australijan Open, sve su to biznis partneri a nikad neces nigdje procitati jednu jedinu rijec o nekom sukobu interesa, povlascenom polozaju jer se o tome ne smije pisati. Da 15-godisnja igracica igra par meceva na Centralnom terenu Wimbledona dok branilac titule mora na no.1 teren zbog nje sve tu beneficije kad potpises za Team8 i bas mi je krivo sto Nadal agresivno ucestvuje u kampanji za Laver Cup i u svim tim Federerovim poslovnim igricama, vjerovatno ga masno placa al opet iziskuju mnogo energije takve stvari a novca ima vise nego dovoljno.
    Last edited by DinoFC; 09-07-19, 09:53.

Comment

• Ono kad mozete samo da se nervirate i nista drugo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
        A to sto je klijent samo...vazi.
        Kao kad kum nekog našeg političara ima ćerku firme sa sedištem na Kipru koja kao podizvodjač Kineske firme radi ograde na autoputu kod Čačka.
        Last edited by Chiwwi; 09-07-19, 11:47.

Comment

• Znaci vi mislite da je Federer agent recimo Del Potru, ide na sastanke, ugovara mu sponzore itd

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            Znaci vi mislite da je Federer agent recimo Del Potru, ide na sastanke, ugovara mu sponzore itd
            Ne mislimo to, mislimo da se nista bez Federerovog blagoslova tu ne odlucuje.

Comment

• A mislis da je Toni nesposoban lik i da on ne moze da vodi agenciju?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa ne mislim ni to. Kao u svakoj kompaniji postoji generalni direktor a to je sigurno Federer a koji to trenutno ne moze biti zato sto igra profesionalno tenis i zbog toga je klijent, sve jasno kao dan. Toni je odmah ispod klijenta-direktora u hijearhiji odlucivanja.

Comment

• Hoćemo da kažemo da je Federer vodja mafije..

Osvesti se Bojana i predji sa mračne na svetlu stranu

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                    Pa ne mislim ni to. Kao u svakoj kompaniji postoji generalni direktor a to je sigurno Federer a koji to trenutno ne moze biti zato sto igra profesionalno tenis i zbog toga je klijent, sve jasno kao dan. Toni je odmah ispod klijenta-direktora u hijearhiji odlucivanja.
                    I Toni je trenutno glavni, jer Fed nema sigurno vremena da trosi energiju i na to.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      I Toni je trenutno glavni, jer Fed nema sigurno vremena da trosi energiju i na to.
                      Sve i da hoce vjerovatno pravno-legalno ne bi ni mogao to biti. Jer bi onda conflict of interest bio vidljiv i slijepom covjeku a ovako je posredovanje sto je tamo vrlo cesta pojava.
                      Last edited by DinoFC; 09-07-19, 12:29.

Comment

• Don Federero je za svoju desnu ruku postavio čoveka sa simboličnim imenom Toni...

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                          Sve i da hoce vjerovatno pravno-legalno ne bi ni mogao to biti. Jer bit onda conflict of interest bio vidljiv i slijepom covjeku a ovako je posredovanje sto je tamo vrlo cesta pojava.
                          Pa normalno da ne moze, sigurno mu je zamrznut status ili tako neka prica.
                          U svakom slucaju, Team8 postoji vec par godina, nemaju puno klijenata niti planiraju da ih imaju, ali je sad to izbilo u prvi plan zbog ove male.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Eh pa mafiju uvek razbuca neka mala..

Comment

• Nije samo zbog male, vec i zbog Zvereva, sto je tezak nonsens iskreno, pa to sto je Delpo tu (ostali sportisti me stvarno ne zanimaju), takodje apsolutno nedopustivo ponasanje i dozvola za rad u ovakvim stvarima. Ako on otvoreno kaze na konferenciji da je posavetovao malu, dao joj neke smernice, kaze da bi WTA trebalo da ukine neka ogranicenja, koja i postoje na kraju zbog te dece, on onda nema apaolutno nikakav zamrznut status, niti ulogu klijenta, vec radi svoj posao, pa sad mozda i ne angazivan 100%, ali radi u firmi koju je osnovao..

Ma taj ATP je leglo ko zna cega sve, naravno sve zbog love.
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nije Zverev tu, samo Del Potro i ova mala.
                                A sta je to strasno sto je posavetovao malu?
                                Da li ti mislis da je strasno ako Djokovic daje savet Djereu, Lajovicu, Krajinovicu, bilo kom nasem ili stranom mladom igracu?

i evo sta je tacno rekao:

Q. There's been a lot of this talk about Cori Gauff, how much promise she has. She's only 15. The WTA rule, would you make any changes to it if it was up to you?
                                ROGER FEDERER: You're talking about Coco, right?

Q. Yes.
                                ROGER FEDERER: I'm a little bit -- I understand the rule completely that they want the young players not to play too much. I've told the WTA they should loosen up the rules. I loved seeing Hingis doing what she did at a young age. This is not me being involved in any shape or form as Team8 through Coco. I try to give her as much advice as I can through Team8.

I think it would be nice, you know, if they could play more. I feel like it puts in some ways extra pressure on them every tournament they play. It's like their week, this is now where I finally am allowed to play, I have to do well, right? I'm not sure if it's maybe to some extent counterproductive.

They could maybe do a mentoring system that there is maybe still a rule about how many tournaments they're allowed to play, but maybe it should be more, in my opinion. Then the mentors should come in, the legends like Billie Jean or Chris Evert, Navratilova, others, maybe speak to the parents, the coaches, the player for that matter, and really, like, educate them so they don't fizzle out.

Maybe your best time, and your best time is from 14 to 20 for some reason. It's not like for everybody else from 20 to 30. So in a way you take away that opportunity, you know. Some want to have kids maybe at 24. At least you had a strong career for 10 years, from 14 to 24. I don't know.

It's up to debate. I don't have the perfect solution. I see why they did it, because we've had the history of some tough parents out there. But at the same time you're also increasing the pressure for that player each week to produce.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X