This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Hjuit se vraca iz penzije za AO, ali samo za dubl

Lleyton Hewitt To Come Out Of Retirement At The Australian Open
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• ovaj Bedene se ziv polomio da postane Englez i da igra za Britance, a sad ponovo postaje Slovenac

Aljaz Bedene

Hi everyone,
        I want to share with you that I have informed the ITF of my intention to represent Slovenia, my country of birth, from the 1st January 2018. One of my main goals for my career going forward will be to play for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. I have proudly called Britain my home for the last 9 years and so many people there have made me feel welcome both in the UK and abroad. I am also particularly grateful for the support the LTA have shown me in that time and in fighting my case for the GB Davis Cup eligibility. It was a dream of mine to be able to compete for a country that has given me so much in the Davis Cup. At this stage in my career, I do not want to miss the opportunity to compete in the Davis Cup and the Olympics, two events that mean so much to me and that is what has informed my decision.
        This has not been easy and again I would like to thank everyone for their support. I look forward to seeing all my friends and fans on Tour next year.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pogresila sam prethodnu temu, htela sam ovde ovo da postavim, ne kod Novaka.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Malo je falilo da Stan napusti tenis, ali Paganini ga je sprecio u tome, on je kljucan covek i za Stana i za Rogera

Stan Wawrinka reveals he nearly QUIT tennis after FOUR MONTHS without walking

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Djokovic i Kirijos ce ucestvovati 10.januara na egzibiciji Tie Break Tens, pobednik osvaja 250 000$, atek treba da objave kojih jos 6 igraca ce igrati.

Tie Break Tens To Make Melbourne Debut With Headline Acts Djokovic And Kyrgios

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Miami definitivno menja lokaciju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakav mec, kakvi forhendi, kakva dva majstora
                  There's something wrong with me chemically
                  Something wrong with me inherently
                  The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                  I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                  It was the wrong plan
                  In the wrong hands
                  With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                  The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                  The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Nadal izgleda i dalje ima probleme sa kolenom, otkazao je treninig nedelju sa Sousom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Felix nece igrati kvalifikacije za AO, povredio se, steta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        Pogresila sam prethodnu temu, htela sam ovde ovo da postavim, ne kod Novaka.
                        Neces vjerovati ali ova statistika je najveca reklama za Federera. On je imao par izvrsnih godina prije pojave Novaka.

Izbor za najbolji mec godine je smijurija. Daleko najboilji mec je bilo finale Dohe.

Na vrhuncu se jedino Panco Gonzalez moze mjeriti sa Novakom. Ali ukupno gledano, Federer je bolji.

Originally posted by goku View Post
                        Ova dvojica su zabavni. Ako se uzme Novaku 14 pobjeda onda se moze reci da Nadal dominira Novaka.
                        Last edited by NI; 22-12-17, 07:55.

Comment

• jos jedna WC za AO

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne bi me zacudilo da Marej propusti prva tri meseca u godini kako bi otisao na operaciju. Nije se oporavio a nisam siguran ni da moze u narednih 20 dana.
                            Samo da njegovim putem, pod noz, ne krene i Novak tamo negde u martu, daleko bilo.

Ima li ko kakve informacije o Novakovoj povredi, jel se vratio lakat u normalu? Ili je bar blizu?
                            It was the wrong plan
                            In the wrong hands

Comment

• za Djokovica sam samo procitala da ima zavoj na laktu, ali nisam videla tu sliku, a izgleda da je i Nadal otkazao Abu Dabi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nadalu bi najpametnije bilo da se iskljuci do sezone sljake, beton ce mu samo pogorsati stanje i ovako napacenih kolena.

Kako stvari stoje bice Marin Cilic medju tri favorita na AO, bravo care
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands

Comment

Working...
                                X