X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samo oni, niko vise?

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
      Kyrgios sljedeće hefte završava sezonu, otkazao je sve turnire do kraja sezone...emocionalno ispražnjen
      Nije valjda to izjavio ?

Comment

• Ashleigh Barty isto se povukla na neodređeno iz tenisa...

Ashleigh Barty Takes Indefinite Break From Tennis

Ashleigh Barty, 18, surprised many tennis fans after announcing she needed an indefinite break from tennis.

The 2011 Wimbledon Girls junior champion has been on tour since age 13. She achieved her biggest success in the pro ranks by reaching three Grand Slam doubles finals with fellow Aussie Casey Dellacqua.

Per a report in the Sydney Morning Herald, Barty made the decision after consulting with her coaches and team.

"Since returning from the US Open, my team and I have decided that right now it is best for me to take a break from professional tennis," Barty said in a statement. "Obviously this has been a very difficult decision with the Australian summer coming up, but after a lot of thought we feel this is the right decision."

Barty, who reached a career high singles ranking of No. 129 in singles and No. 12 in doubles has struggled this season.

"All of us in the tennis family fully support Ash's decision to take a break from professional tennis at this time, and we wish her all the very best," Tennis Australia chief executive Craig Tiley said on the news.

Comment

• Sta mislite, koliko ce jos dugo Federer igrati vrhunski? Ja mislim jos godinu dana.

Comment

• Kakvo ti je ovo pitanje? Tako si i pre par dana pitao ovde šta mislimo koliko će Čilić osvojiti još GS. A da, to je bilo pod drugim nickom.
            Moraš da shvatiš jednu stvar i to zauvek.... i dupli nalozi su zabranjeni, a šestodupli ne menjaju to pravilo.

Poslato sa HTC Desire 500, zato što se šefici može...
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Li Na's Retirement Press Conference

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...ess-conference

Comment

• Ne znam gdje da stavim ovaj članak,pa evo na ovu temu mi se čini najprikladnije
                Uglavnom veliki i zanimljivi intervju s Nikolom Pilićem osvajačem davis cupa s 3 države http://www.slobodnadalmacija.hr/Teni...3/Default.aspx

Jedan dio iz teksta : Kako danas izgleda vaš dan u Opatiji?

- Imam treninge svaki dan od 10 do 12 i od 14 do 16 sati. Sada je ovdje i najmlađi brat Đoković, Đorđe. Došao je da ga izvadim iz krize jer je tri godine potrošio na ništa. Vidjet ćemo kolika mu je želja da se dokaže i ima li mentalnu snagu. Ovo mu je posljednji vagon.
                Last edited by Mario Ancic; 21-09-14, 21:34.

Comment

• Nadal se povukao iz ITPL-a. Moguca zamena Roger Federer. http://www.ibtimes.co.in/roger-feder...l-nadal-609630

Comment

• Nije lud valjda da igra to sranje
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Ime zamene nije malo, odbrojavaju celu noc i to ce najverovatnije biti Rodzer posto kinta nije problem
                      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam kad se igra to cudo, ali Fed ima DC 21-23.11, a ima egzibiciju sa Stanom 21.12 u Cirihu, u medjuvremenu treba da se odmori i spremi za novu sezonu.
                        Ako je lud i prihvati to samo zbog para, onda sto se mene tice, neka sto pre pukne na AO

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kraj novembra do 13. decembra

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                            Kraj novembra do 13. decembra
                            nadam se da nije istina, a ako jeste-kreten

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovako nesto nije vidjeno od WTT-a Bili Dzin King od sedamdesetih, sigurno mu je privlacno. Takodje, pazili su na igrace (posto imaju najbolje svetske tenisere) i igrace se sa vremenskim limiterom i po drugacijem brojanju, nece to trajati predugo i odigrao bi 4 ili 5 kratkih duela za to vreme

U stvari, verovatno ce morati da padne i dubl i mozda miks dubl
                              Last edited by ClayWarrior; 22-09-14, 09:41.

sigpic

Comment

• Nisam ni ocekivala da ce da igra 5h, ali i najmanji mec iziskuje vreme, energiju itd.,a on nema 23 godine nego 33, plus je ove godine odigrao najvise meceva od svih iz vrha.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X