http://vesti-online.com/Sport/Tenis/...o-Mareja-VIDEO

Comment

• E posle ovoga osvaja zlato sigurno!!
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Sta zlato, nece imati poraz do kraja sezone
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Znaci, ovi naslovi mi nikada, ali nikada nece biti jasni
          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Naslovi za skupljanje klikova, na to se novinarstvo svelo...cast izuzecima

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ram olimpijac

Randy Walker ‏@TennisPublisher
              The USTA just announced that Rajeev Ram has been added to the U.S. Olympic team and will play doubles with Brian Baker, replacing Bryans

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• KAkav naslov majko bozja Gotovo razuverili su nas da ce osvojiti sve moguce
                OVAKO

Comment

• Stanislas Wawrinka takodje odustao od ucesca na OI. Povreda ledja
                  Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Jeste, cele godine je zdrav, i sada za OI se bas povredio. Nije mi jasno sto lepo ne prizna da mu se ne igra. Tu ne mislim samo na Stana, vec na sve koji su izmisljali neke razloge(Dobro, mozda ne bas na sve, ali na vecinu svakako). Nazalost teniserima su bodovi i pare jako bitne.
                    Last edited by 147; 02-08-16, 17:17.

Comment

• Kako radi, kao sat

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Steta

http://www.sportbusiness.com/sport-n...edon-portfolio
                        sigpic

Comment

• a SK?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Cekam info ali cisto sumnjam, javljam. Sa pet na dva kanala, jos ce na jednom da pici biciklizam cijeli dan
                            sigpic

Comment

• a na drugom Radwanska

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                                Kako radi, kao sat

A radi radi pa ih jebalo ko majmune na zvanicnoj prezentaciji. Kada su zatvorili sve bilo ok, kada su posli opet da otvore - prc - nista .... jedva namestili
                                sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                                Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

Working...
                                X