This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gomila nesklada View Post
    A ja ti kazem da ovo odgovara Federeru pa opet nema tog narativa. Mislim da i ja dovoljno jasno pisem.
    Zato sto je to nebitna pozicija, sve sto nije no.1 je nebitno
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Iskreno, ne razumem bas sta hoces da postignes. Ok, 'ajde bio bi takav narativ. Navijaci su subjektivni, dokazala si. Samo ne znam da li ti imas pravo da prebacujes za tako nesto, da li sebe smatras objektivnom?

Razumeo bih da je trka neizvesna, da Federer ima bilo kakve sanse da se takmici sa Djokovicem za taj rekord, da Novak dobija neku realnu olaksicu koja ce mu pomoci da prestigne Federera. Razumeo bih i da je Djokovic nezasluzeno(po normalnom bodovanju) prvi, pa ce mu te neke nedelje znaciti da obori rekord. Ali to se nista ne desava.

Uostalom, svi su se slozili da ovo nije najbolje resenje, i ne znam sta jos ocekujes, ja sam spreman na sve sto trazis.
      Last edited by mark !t zer0; 06-03-21, 11:25.
      sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Nedvosmisleno je Novak najbolji svih vremena. Samo je pitanje dana kada po svim relevantnim parametrima (broj GS-a, broj mastersa, h2h sa Federerom i Nadalom, broj nedelja na #1) to neće moći da se opovrgne.
        “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• sve ovo sa korona pravilima daleko, ali daleko, najvise odgovara upravo fedu! nole bi, da se nastavilo sa starim pravilima, samo imao 20ak nedelja vise na kontu a i dalje bi bio neprikosnoveno br1. fed ne bi imao ni poene ni rejting a to znaci daleko opasnije zrebove vec od 1. kola. i tezi put na svim turnirima. bez lagonog uigravanja na pocetku itd. prvobitno rjesenje je bilo katastrofa za noleta. tur i nedelje zamrznute. majami, itd.. IW (gdje nije imao nista) se prenijeli na jos jednu godinu (ukupno bi trajali godinu i po) a njegov prejak pocetak prosle godine je trebao trajati samo pola godine (koliko bi nole imao koristi od ATP-kupa, OZIja i dubaija = 3150p sa pocetka 2020. godine jer bi mu se uzele 22 sedmice iz te godine a poeni bi ispadali redovno pocetkom ove). znaci svi ostali turniri bi trajali (2 godisnji sistem - 22 sedmice) godinu i po sem tog dijela godine gdje je on pocistio sve. tek krajem prosle godine je dopuna pravila ispravila tu nepravdu (ali se i to pokazalo nepotrebnim jer je nole odbranio AO a najblizi konkurenti, tim i rafa, nisu odigrali nista bolje nego prosle godine, dapace).

https://wwos.nine.com.au/tennis/atp-...5-857666d5e97c

Roger Federer the big winner from ATP's latest world rankings change

Roger Federer stands to be one of the biggest beneficiaries after the ATP announced yet more changes to the way the world rankings are calculated.

The tour has confirmed an extension of the 'Best Of' system through until the end of August, for tournaments that weren't played in 2020 due to the pandemic shutdown, with points from the equivalent 2019 event counted at 50 percent of their value.

Federer has already announced his withdrawal from this year's Miami Masters, but will still be able to count 500 rankings points, courtesy of his win there in 2019.

And he's also guaranteed at least 600 points from his 2019 Wimbledon final appearance, regardless of his performance this year. That's a combined 1100 points from just two tournaments in 2019, as a comparison, Daniil Medvedev earned 1200 points for making the Australian Open final last month.

Federer is still ranked fifth in the world, despite the fact he hasn't played a competitive match in more than a year as he battles to overcome knee surgery.

Former Australian Open finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is another who has benefitted. Despite not winning a tour-level match since October 2019, he's still ranked 66th in the world, ahead of Australia's Alexei Popyrin, who won the Singapore Open earlier this week.

Alexei Popyrin of Australia holds the winner's trophy after his victory in Men's Singles Final match against Alexander Bublik of Kazakhstan on day seven of the Singapore Tennis Open (Getty)
          A back injury sidelined Tsonga for 13 months, but, like Federer, he retains his ranking on the basis of his performances in 2019.

Before the COVID hiatus in 2020, the ATP rankings system was based on a rolling 52-week period.

"If you're going to change the ranking system, then change it for good," former Australian Davis Cup player Sam Groth told Wide World of Sports.

"Don't just keep making adjustments as we go.

"It's going to help those at the top echelon stay there. That's who this change is protecting."

Groth noted that self-interest always wins out when changes are made.

"The tour's doing everything they can to survive and try to make it fair for players.

"The problem is the decision is made in consultation with the Player Council, representing the players.

"The representatives on the Player Council are generally ranked in the top 100.

"So, of course the decisions will help those players already in the top 100."

Federer was recently re-elected to the Player Council, along with fellow top-ranked players Rafael Nadal, John Millman and Felix Auger-Aliassime.

The WTA is yet to confirm if it will follow suit, with similar criticisms surrounding the women's rankings.

Australia's Ash Barty continues to hold the world No.1 ranking, despite the fact that Naomi Osaka is the reigning US and Australian Open champion.

Barty's successor as Roland Garros champion, Iga Swiatek, remains at number 15 in the rankings, despite recently winning a tournament in Adelaide to go with her French victory.

EDIT
          gledam ovaj zrijeb za dohu i onaj baj u prvom kolu moze biti jako neugodan. fed je sigurno svojim igrama u posljednjih godinu dana zasluzio lakseg protivnika ali sta je tu je.
          Last edited by talicni; 06-03-21, 19:10.

Comment

• Sledeceg ponedeljka, 15.03 imamo novog no.2

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• I dokle sad to važii? Pitam zbog RG.
              Wizard

Comment

• Sta dokle vazi?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hoće biti 2. na RG?
                  Wizard

Comment

• To niko ne moze sad da ti kaze, ima previse turnira do RGa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Gde su nadulovci da objave raspored pulena im
                      Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Sledeceg ponedeljka, 15.03 imamo novog no.2

To je sporedna vijest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Beocca View Post
                          Gde su nadulovci da objave raspored pulena im
                          Miami, MC, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, RG.

To je zvanično, ali su minimalne šanse da odigra sve turnire.
                          Originally posted by Casiraghi
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• O pa dobar će biti majami ako obojica budu išli.. MC isto obojica
                            Wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by talicni View Post
                              Sve ovo sa korona pravilima daleko, ali daleko, najvise odgovara upravo fedu! nole bi, da se nastavilo sa starim pravilima, samo imao 20ak nedelja vise na kontu a i dalje bi bio neprikosnoveno br1. fed ne bi imao ni poene ni rejting a to znaci daleko opasnije zrebove vec od 1. kola. i tezi put na svim turnirima. bez lagonog uigravanja na pocetku itd. prvobitno rjesenje je bilo katastrofa za noleta. tur i nedelje zamrznute. majami, itd.. IW (gdje nije imao nista) se prenijeli na jos jednu godinu (ukupno bi trajali godinu i po) a njegov prejak pocetak prosle godine je trebao trajati samo pola godine (koliko bi nole imao koristi od ATP-kupa, OZIja i dubaija = 3150p sa pocetka 2020. godine jer bi mu se uzele 22 sedmice iz te godine a poeni bi ispadali redovno pocetkom ove). znaci svi ostali turniri bi trajali (2 godisnji sistem - 22 sedmice) godinu i po sem tog dijela godine gdje je on pocistio sve. tek krajem prosle godine je dopuna pravila ispravila tu nepravdu (ali se i to pokazalo nepotrebnim jer je nole odbranio AO a najblizi konkurenti, tim i rafa, nisu odigrali nista bolje nego prosle godine, dapace).
                              To je to, a priprema se teren za osporavanje podebljavanja rekorda smejurijom posle Majamija.

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Sledeceg ponedeljka, 15.03 imamo novog no.2

Ne sumnjam da će ovo biti glavna teniska vest u svetu.
                              Last edited by goku; 07-03-21, 14:43.

Comment

• Cestitke Djokovicu na obaranju rekorda. Zasluzeno je GOAT, a imao je najtezu konkurenciju mozda u istoriji tenisa.
                                Golmani - Bianconeri vs. Nerazzurri In Focus - All Time Calcio

Comment

Working...
                                X