ima jedan meme,moram ga naći
    Wizard

Comment

• naso
      Wizard

Comment

• https://www.eurosport.co.uk/tennis/t...29/story.shtml

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Trenutno aktuelno, valjda ce ovo da uvedu i na turnirima

Comment

• Zasto? Da niko drugi ne bi dodirivao peskir rukama, jel to?

Comment

• Pa da, vidis da ovi klinci u Japanu imaju i rukavice
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• fala q...to su ball kids,ne towel kids

a ovo

Wizard

Comment

• za IW je potvrdjeno

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobro nece dirati peskire a sta ce biti sa lopticama? Bez rukavica je to sve besmisleno.
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• evo svih mera koje ce da preduzmu:

Comment

• Indian Wells 2020.

Indian Wells, zvaničnog imena BNP Paribas Open održava se u istoimenom kalifornijskom gradiću, druge sedmice marta mjeseca. ATP turnir spada u Masters 1000 seriju i održava se od 1976.god. Prvi pobjednik je bio Džimi Konors. WTA turnir je u programu od 1989.god., Premijer kategorije. Nezvanično nazvan peti Grand Slam. Igra se na tvrdoj podlozi Indian Wells Tennis Garden centra. Posjeduje 29 teniskih terena od kojih je 11 namjenjeno takmičarskom dijelu turnira. Centralni teren prima 16.100 gledalaca, sto ga čini drugim najvećim teniskim terenom. Rekorderi po osvojenim titulama su Federer i Đoković sa po 5.

Ove godine turnir se održava od 12.- 22.03. WTA žrijeb je zakazan za ponedeljak 09.03. u 15,00 (po lokalnom vremenu), dok je ATP žrijeb na programu u utorak 10.03. u 15,00 (takodje po lokalnom vremenu). Za prve nosioce postavljeni su Novak Đoković i Ešli Barti. Igra se za nagradni fond od 9.735.685 dolara. Što se tiče odustajanja, svakako najzvučnija imena su Rodžer Federer, Kej Nisikori, Simona Halep i Endži Kerber. Titulu brane Dominik Tim u muskoj i Bjanka Andresku u ženskoj konkurenciji.

Zbog opasnosti od širenja korona virusa, organizatori su uveli mjere opreza:
                        - igrači će sami uzimati peškire izmedju poena
                        - skupljači loptica će nositi rukavice
                        - ograničena interakcija između igrača i navijača
                        Last edited by goga; 07-03-20, 23:11.

Comment

• I Andresku je odustala od turnira, ona nijedan turnir nije odigrala ove godine.

Sto se tice zreba, sutra i u utorak

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Na zalost turnir je otkazan, mozda je moglo bez publike.

Comment

• Kakva histerija oko ovog virusa,ne verujem.Znaci NBA moze a tenis ne!? Mene neko zeza ovde..

Comment

• Bodovi se svima skidaju.

Послато са SM-G975F помоћу Тапатока

Comment

Working...
                                X