• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20/20 lagano. Doduse pre neki dan cini mi se da sam imao 17

Comment

• Pa znas kako, da iz drugog puta nisi imao 20/20, bilo bi malo cudno
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• 15 / 20

You're a Grand Slam champion! “I swear you’ll never score anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in..."

“Yippee-ki-yay.”

Omašio ko je uzeo W bez izgubljenog seta, Federerove zadnje 2 ili više GS titule, Konta od kog ispala, rezultat Andya i Novaka i ženski #1 2010.

Comment

• E i ja sam GS sampionka, podrazumeva se[emoji41]

Nisam znala da je Serena izgubila od Razano na RG 2012. u prvom kolu i da je Borg pored Feda jedini imao osvojen W bez izgubljenog seta. Dvoumila sam se, al sam stisla Pita ipak

Dva sam bas lupila: rez kojim je Mari pobedio Novaka u W 2013. (te rez bas retko pamtim) i od koga je Konta izgubila u sf W 2014. mislim stvarno ...lupila i potrefila, mada mi mozda negde i ostalo u malom mozgu.

Haha sad viim tvoje papi, ova moja 4 nam se poklapaju, a za Woz se secam vrlo dobro.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Rezultate pamtim, a i ove Razano senzacije se secam kao juce da je bilo
            Originally posted by Casiraghi
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Ja sam omasila za Kontu i ko je bio prvi 2010., ostalo sam sve znala, nisam nagadjala

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zato kad ti kazem nesto, nevezano za tenis, zaboravis koliko odmah, pa moram da te podsecam
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Marej otkazao AO zbog povrede. Vraca se na teren tek u februar.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/te...-Open-bid.html

Comment

• Originally posted by skeptik View Post
                    Marej otkazao AO zbog povrede. Vraca se na teren tek u februar.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/te...-Open-bid.html
                    Kulira ih coek jer su ga svakako poslali u penziju bez njegovog znanja.

Comment

• Kakve se zle sile ustremile ka simpatičnom DelPu. Koleno i dalje ne funkcioniše da bi nesmetano mogao vrhunski igrati te je jedina normalna odluka propuštanje AO.

Ovo će biti treći GS u nizu koji će proteći bez diva iz Tandila.

Inače, u zadnjih 6 godina čak pet puta nije došao na Ozi Open.

Katastrofa i ogroma šteta

Comment

• zanimljiv intervju dao Stakhovski oko cele price oko DC, ATP Cupa, Kosmos grupi, Pikeu,...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Kako mislis ko otvara?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• pa ne shvatam, igrac A protiv igraca B, otkud znam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X