X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakav je tu haos kad su se voa dvojica vratila

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Znaci vlasnik turnira u Savetu igraca??

Stvarno haos postao ovaj ATP.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Najglasniji od sve dece je Vasek.

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Znaci vlasnik turnira u Savetu igraca??

Stvarno haos postao ovaj ATP.
          Ko je vlasnik turnira?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa zar nema udela u LC?

A ovaj jadnicak
            Btw zamenio ga Melcer, koga nije ni pomenuo ccccc bino da je demonstrativno dao otkaz u Vecu, posto ga nismo do tada ni culi, ni videli

sigpic

Comment

• Pa kakav je to turnir kad ne mogu bodove da dobiju?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Wizard

Comment

• Novace daj otkaz, jebes to sranje, neka se ova dvojica sposobnijih maltretiraju po sastancima sedam sati.
                    Jamie Murray poltron level 9000
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Auuu Rafa, Rafa nemoj se molim te toliko lizat sa Rogerom, zar stajes na tu stranu definitivno. Izjavio da je prihvatio da bude clan jer se dogovorio sa Rogerom da ce i on biti jer ne zeli biti sam, tuzno.

Comment

• A nije valjda to izjavio?
                        I Melburnu 2012. posle cega demonstartivno kasnije napustio Vece:

Rafael Nadal on Roger Federer

"For him it's good to say nothing. Everything positive. 'It's all well and good for me, I look like a gentleman,' and the rest can burn themselves. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions."

http://www.espn.com/espnw/news-comme...erer-pollyanna
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nadal je napustio savet jer nije uspeo da progura ideju o dvogodisnjem rankingu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma ok, nije on napustio tada zbog Rodzera, ali nisu se slagali cesto i ovo nije jedini put kada je izaslo u javnost da ima razmirica medju njima i neslaganja oko rada Veca.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Izvinjavam se ako je slika prevelika, al to je ta izjava.

Comment

• Mislim da je fer da Laver Cup za pocetak ubace u kategoriju 250, pa poslije vidjecemo ni GS nije daleko.

Comment

Working...
                                X