This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ON POPULAR DEMAND:
    Here is how much the players ranked from #101-#200 earned in 2018.

- 41 earned $200,000+
    - 32 earned between $100,000-$200,000
    Note: The year-end No.200 earned $230k without winning a title.

Comment

• Lik nema srece, samo kad se serim kako taj pad uopste nije izgledao strasno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kecmanovic i Olga dobili WC za glavni zreb

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Coric bez trenera do kraja sezone (zbog bolesti)

Comment

• Majami aut: Kolsrajber, DeMinor, Sepi, Nisioka, Karenjo Busta, Gaske (sta je sa njim bas ga dugo nema, povreda?)...
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• a sta je sa Kolsrajberom?

a Gaske je vec dugo povredjen, mislim da je u pitanju prepona, nisam sigurna

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne znam, stoji out, Tomic valjda in
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Videla sam sad jedan tvit gde neko kaze da Koli preskace skoro svaki Majami, da bi se pripremio za sljaku
                  sigpic

Comment

• Najzad nesto pametno da se procita...

Safin: Novak i ostali igraju isto, samo se RF razlikuje
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
                      Najzad nesto pametno da se procita...

Safin: Novak i ostali igraju isto, samo se RF razlikuje
                      A po tebi je ovo što je napisano, pametno?
                      Ja se sa ovim ne slažem.

Comment

• Izjavu da Đoković i Wawrinka igraju isto svrstavam među najgluplje u posljednjih nekoliko godina.

Izvini Marate, gotivim te, ali sereš ko foka.
                        “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Mislim da je ovo reciklirana izjava od pre par meseci-intervju nekim ruskim izvorima o usamljenickom zivotu teniskog ekscenrika, namenjena za klik bajt (naravno dezurni forumski ttrol nece propustiti priliku da pokaze da je i on drugaciji, pametniji) od proseka sa kojim ovde diskutuje temu koju nesto i ne prati u poslednje vreme kako sam rece.

Ali eto dajete priliku
                          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Maratu ili nije dobro ili ponestaje keša.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Potpuno drugaciji izgled stadiona Hard Rock u odnosu na onaj u Crandon Parku. Bice zanimljivo ispratiti prvo izdanje Miami Opena u novim uslovima
                              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Kad tako nesto kaze najbolji frajer koji je ikada igrao tenis, ne mogu da se ne slozim. Veliki strucnjak

Comment

Working...
                                X