X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATP izbacio nov logo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• uplasili su se dominacije GOATa, jedne jedine istinske legende, zato su premestili turnir

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zar tako prema sampionu zvezdi koji mi je donosio lepe poene na fantaziju, sram ih bilo
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kad Krajinovic preuzima prvo mjesto, moze li Novak izdrzati barem do septembra?
            sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sprema se WC za Marka

Mada fina postava svakako, moglo bi da se skokne do Sofije

Comment

• Dobro je da nema Krajinovica, mogao bi Nole u Sofiji fino da mu pobjegne.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Da nije bilo povreda onda bii bilo vise prilike da Krajinovic pokaze koliko zapravo nema kvalitet,tj ima za nekih top 30 u najboljem slucaju i to u jednom kratkom periodu ali to je sve.I nakon sto je odigrao to finale Pariza i dalje nisam vjerovao u njega a u neke igrace vjerujem da ce kliknuti i probuditi se a nemaju ni finale 250-tke.Kod njega nijedan aspekt igre nije iznad prosjeka a tesko je doci do top 10 ako nemate oruzje i morate da rudarite za svaki poen. Doduse i Tomas Johanson kakav je bio igrac prava je senzacija da je uzeo slem,mozda prenese neku srecu i na Filipa ko zna.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joker View Post
                      Benneteau questions Federer's privileges

The former French player questioned some of the advantages that the Basel champion would have enjoyed.

Freshly retired from the courts, Julien Benneteau has no intention of falling into oblivion. The former No. 25 in the ATP, best known for his qualities in doubles, where he had reached 5th place in the world ranking, has already been appointed to succeed Yannick Noah as head of the French Fed Cup team at the end of the year.

But "Bennet'" has also taken advantage of its new status to denounce certain shortcomings in which, according to him, the governing bodies of tennis are getting lost. Especially when it comes to pampering its biggest star, Roger Federer. Invited to debate at the Grandes Gueules du Sport, on the French radio station "RMC", Benneteau gave his opinion on the privileges that would have been granted to the Baloise for years.

"Roger is a legend of the game, an icon, only he can bring 15,000 people to Bercy, nothing to say," began the Frenchman. Now, when he sets up the Laver Cup, there are a number of conflicts of interest that become disturbing. Regarding the new Davis Cup, he said nothing about the date in November. And when the September date was mentioned, he woke up and opposed Piqué (editor's note: the footballer at the head of Kosmos, the group that finances the new Davis Cup formula). That's where I find the instances of tennis are incredibly weak. His thing is an exhibition. There are no sporting selection criteria. He gives $750,000 to Nick Kyrgios. Yes, it's the rates. Another thing: in the organization of this event, there is Craig Tiley, the boss of the Australian Open, who is in charge of marketing and TV rights. Somewhere along the way, this gentleman is paid by Roger Federer's agent (editor's note: Tony Godsick) and behind him, as if by chance, Federer played 12 of his 14 matches in Melbourne at 7:30 pm."

Consequences of a slip-up at Wimbledon

And Benneteau recalled that Federer had avoided playing in the midst of the Australian heat wave, unlike other stars on the circuit, Novak Djokovic in the lead. The Serb, who had fought Gaël Monfils under a temperature of 42 degrees, would have rightly lost behind the scenes against the officials in charge of the tournament's schedule.

On the other hand, at the last Wimbledon tournament, the eight-time winner on the London turf felt penalized for being moved to court No. 1, where he had not played for three years, for his quarter-final defeat against Kevin Anderson. This would have prompted his entourage to react during the following Grand Slam tournament: "This year, the US Open opened the new Louis Armstrong court," said Benneteau. I heard Tony Godsick went into the referee's office to basically say, "No way you're scheduling him on this." Roger Federer had indeed played all his matches in the Arthur Ashe stadium. "It's normal that he has privileges, but there's a small drift," says the Tricolor. Now, we have to realize that there will be a void when he stops," concluded the former Bourg-en-Bresse player.

In terms of privileges, Julien Benneteau was not spoiled. After being heavily criticized for his comments on social networks, the 36-year-old neo-retiree was subjected to an anti-doping test at dawn on Sunday! A late career "gift" that he very moderately appreciated.

https://www.msn.com/fr-ch/sport/tenn...Aio?li=BBqiMbH

Fedja je uvijek bio privilegovan, ali sad pocinju i kolege da ga prozivaju..
                      Ima ovde svakako materiala cak i za krivicni postupak protiv Federera i njegovog agenta. Cuj, placas direktora jednog slema i uz to dobijas povlastice od strane istog. Ako to nije za krivicno gonjenje onda ne zanam sta je. Mislim da Novak cuva zivce dok ne obori sve ove rekorde a tek onda ce ga nagnati.
                      --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• Hahahaha krivicno gonjenje....onda i Djokovica treba goniti, kad je postojao Serbian open, strikan bio direktor turnira, Djokovic igrao stalno uvece

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako je na turniru imao preferencijalan tretman onda treba. Postoji konflikt interesa samo treba ustanoviti da li je imao i povlastice na tom turniru. Ne vidim nikakav problem
                          Samo sto je S. Open nebitan turnir, slem je ipak krupna stvar..
                          --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• Kakve veze ima koji je turnir, pravda je valjda ista za sve i svuda?

Krivicno gonjennje, pa ahahaahahahahahah

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• To što se razbacujete krivično gonjenje time se neću baviti (smešno je tako se frljati)
                              Što se tiče "pomoći" nikako nije isto ako neko ima tu pomoć na nekom nebitnom turniru u Srbiji gde gomila nije ni igrala. Ipak mnogo je važnije kad se to dešava na bilo kom GS tu gde svi igraju i koji su najvažniji turniri u tenisu.

Comment

• I Djokovic ima bolji tretman u odnosu na 99% drugih tenisera, pa ne vidim da nesto skacete zbog toga
                                Federer je najpopularniji, najblizi penziji i niko ne zna da li ce i sledece godine igrati taj turnir i sad je strasno sto mu se izlazi u susret

U kom svetu vi zivite?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X