• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kod Novaka ovi pritkaši.

Comment

• e ovaj kao da je znao o cemu smo pricali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
        To nije moja teorija, to je istorija, a istorija je neumoljiva.
        Moram da se malo osvrenem na ovu Vladanovu konstataciju da ono sto se dogadjalo u proslosti, pokazuje kakva nas buducnost ceka. Dakle prosecna visina igraca koji su vladali tenisom je manja (niza) od 190 cm. Ovo samo po sebi ne bi moralo da nimalo dotice Zvereva, jer to je prosek, tako da njegovih 198 cm bi moglo mozda malo da podigne taj prosek, a da se i ne oseti, a on opet ugura medju velikane. S druge strane kada se pogledaju visine svih velikih igraca u Open eri, tako visokog nema, pa bi to moglo eliminisati Zvereva.

No sad da predjem na konkretnu stvar zbog cega i pisem. Krajem 2015. radio sam jednu analizu o godinama starosti GS sampiona. U tom trenutku rezultati za one koji su imali preko 30 godina su bili porazni. Sampioni u cetvrtoj deceniji su bili raritet, a u modernom dobu od sredine osamdesetih, samo su Sampras i Agasi u cetvrtoj deceniji osvajali GS titule. Prosecna starost GS sampiona je bila oko 24 godine, a nakon 25. godine je bio vec drastican pad. Na osnovu toga mogao se izvesti zakljucak da je Federer (34 u tom trenutku) verovatno zavrsio svoje, da se slicno pise i Nadalu (29), a da Djokovic (28) ima malo fore da uzme jos neki trofej. Naravno posto su ovo ekstra igraci moglo se pretpostaviti da za njih nece bas striktno vaziti ovi brojevi, vec da ce se provuci sa po kojom trofejom vise, ali da nece mnogo poremetiti "sistem". Tri godine kasnije, dogadjaji su pokazali da ne mora bas sve da bude kako je nekada bilo, tj. da ni istorija ne moze dati bas sve odgovore sto se buducnosti tice. Slicno vazi i za starost igraca koji su bili broj 1 na listi.

Postoje igraci koji jednostavno ne upadaju u kalupe i za koje ne vaze "pravila". Oni su posebni i sposobni da pomeraju granice gde god ih ima. Da li je Zverev jedan od njih pokazace vreme. Ne bih na osnovu onoga sto je bilo cenio da nece.
        Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Stands alone
        Holding all 4 Majors titles on 3 different surfaces at once - Stands alone
        30 consecutive match wins - Stands alone
        3+ consecutive finals in all 4 Majors - Stands alone
        Australian Open 3 consecutive titles - Stands alone

Comment

• Ubacite Iznera na Wtf i podigne ti prosek za 5cm,bas su sva drva se nasla na ovogodisnjem wtfu,pa je normalno da je prosek ogroman

Comment

• Mozda ima nade za ovog

WITH EYE ON MENTAL HEALTH, KYRGIOS BEGINS SPEAKING TO PSYCHOLOGISTS

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kad smo kod pomjeranja granica.. gledam nesto ove kumulativne cifre dosadasnjeg ucinka Velike trojke.. nevjerovatne stvari.

Slemovi: 51.

Pretvoreno u vremenski period potreban da se osvoji toliko trofeja, to je nepunih 13 godina. Tacnije, sledeci slem kad osvoji neko od njih, bice tacno 13 godina velike scene, u kojima niko drugi nije imao pravo na uspijeh, sem njih.

Mastersi: 92.

To je nesto preko 10 godina. Zamisli, godisnje imas cak 9 tih najprestiznijih turnira u 2 dobijena, a ova 3 ludaka su kaparisali 10 godina tih trofeja. Bolestina.

ATP Finals: 11.

11 godina su Federer i Djokovic bili najbolji na zavrsnim turnirima. Nadal tu nije doprinio, mada ipak nije toliko brutalan podatak kao prethodna 2, jer imas samo jedan taj turnir godisnje. Ali opet..

Nedelje na mjestu br 1: 730.

730 nedelja je tacno 14 godina! Isto toliko godina su i zavrsili na mjestu br 1.

Ovo je teror sto su napravili konkurenciji. Ovo je zločin!
              Last edited by Joker; 07-11-18, 08:23.

Comment

• Vredi procitati

Leo Borg Steps Into His Father’s Shadow

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dodeljene nagrade

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• i dok god bude igrao, ovo je rezervisano

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ima novog trenera, Tomas Johanson

Krajinović se seli u Monako i tvrdi: Cilj je broj 1

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Krajinović se seli u Monako i tvrdi: Cilj je broj 1
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Dodeljene nagrade

za minora,jasta

a glede edberga,ako ja budem nekad skontao na osnovu cega TO dodeljuju...msm celavi pola tura nije igrao
                            Last edited by Beocca; 09-11-18, 15:42.
                            Wizard

Comment

• Evo ovo prvo ocekivano, a onda i zvanicno reseno

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Benneteau questions Federer's privileges

The former French player questioned some of the advantages that the Basel champion would have enjoyed.

Freshly retired from the courts, Julien Benneteau has no intention of falling into oblivion. The former No. 25 in the ATP, best known for his qualities in doubles, where he had reached 5th place in the world ranking, has already been appointed to succeed Yannick Noah as head of the French Fed Cup team at the end of the year.

But "Bennet'" has also taken advantage of its new status to denounce certain shortcomings in which, according to him, the governing bodies of tennis are getting lost. Especially when it comes to pampering its biggest star, Roger Federer. Invited to debate at the Grandes Gueules du Sport, on the French radio station "RMC", Benneteau gave his opinion on the privileges that would have been granted to the Baloise for years.

"Roger is a legend of the game, an icon, only he can bring 15,000 people to Bercy, nothing to say," began the Frenchman. Now, when he sets up the Laver Cup, there are a number of conflicts of interest that become disturbing. Regarding the new Davis Cup, he said nothing about the date in November. And when the September date was mentioned, he woke up and opposed Piqué (editor's note: the footballer at the head of Kosmos, the group that finances the new Davis Cup formula). That's where I find the instances of tennis are incredibly weak. His thing is an exhibition. There are no sporting selection criteria. He gives $750,000 to Nick Kyrgios. Yes, it's the rates. Another thing: in the organization of this event, there is Craig Tiley, the boss of the Australian Open, who is in charge of marketing and TV rights. Somewhere along the way, this gentleman is paid by Roger Federer's agent (editor's note: Tony Godsick) and behind him, as if by chance, Federer played 12 of his 14 matches in Melbourne at 7:30 pm."

Consequences of a slip-up at Wimbledon

And Benneteau recalled that Federer had avoided playing in the midst of the Australian heat wave, unlike other stars on the circuit, Novak Djokovic in the lead. The Serb, who had fought Gaël Monfils under a temperature of 42 degrees, would have rightly lost behind the scenes against the officials in charge of the tournament's schedule.

On the other hand, at the last Wimbledon tournament, the eight-time winner on the London turf felt penalized for being moved to court No. 1, where he had not played for three years, for his quarter-final defeat against Kevin Anderson. This would have prompted his entourage to react during the following Grand Slam tournament: "This year, the US Open opened the new Louis Armstrong court," said Benneteau. I heard Tony Godsick went into the referee's office to basically say, "No way you're scheduling him on this." Roger Federer had indeed played all his matches in the Arthur Ashe stadium. "It's normal that he has privileges, but there's a small drift," says the Tricolor. Now, we have to realize that there will be a void when he stops," concluded the former Bourg-en-Bresse player.

In terms of privileges, Julien Benneteau was not spoiled. After being heavily criticized for his comments on social networks, the 36-year-old neo-retiree was subjected to an anti-doping test at dawn on Sunday! A late career "gift" that he very moderately appreciated.

https://www.msn.com/fr-ch/sport/tenn...Aio?li=BBqiMbH

Fedja je uvijek bio privilegovan, ali sad pocinju i kolege da ga prozivaju..

Comment

Working...
                                X