X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• bitna informacija i za fantazi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Mislim da Novak neće igrati, Endi možda (sve zavisi kakav mu je kuk) a Rafa isto ne verujem...
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Prelistavajući na fb-u oficijelne profile vodećih portala koji se bave tenisom jedan mi privuče posebnu pažnju.
            Radi se o profilu Tennis World.
            Da bi se mišljenje potkrepilo činjenicama ne budem lenj nego pređem sve objave počev od 04.08. zaključno sa današnjim danom negde do 14 h.
            Zadati period nije slučajan već se poklapa sa početkom kvalifikacija za Rogers Cup koji bi trebalo biti u centru pažnje teniske javnosti
            Elem, samo u tom periodu nađoh čak 20 objava o Federeru i još 8 gde se on pominje uz druge aktere.
            Istovremeno o Nadalu je 7 objava a o Đokoviću 5.
            Zaključak na osnovu ove statistike izvucite sami.
            sigpic

Comment

• Fedex je tata za sve njih, realno.

Comment

• Role donosi najvise pregleda/klikova.
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                You're a master of karate and friendship
                For everyone

Comment

• legende su rodjene u avgustu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by cssr View Post
                      kviz od 15 min. nabrojati muske gs polufinaliste open ere koje znas

https://www.sporcle.com/games/minor9...semi-finalists
                      Tek juce stigoh da odigram, vreme prekratko, plus spelovanje, jedva iznad 100, nisam zadovoljan . Da je bar 20 minuta bilo bi lakse, ovako treba brzo misliti i kucati. Generlano nisu '70 toliki problem, treba se samo setiti poznatih igraca iz tog perioda i bice dosta pogodaka. Ima dosta igraca i iz poslednjih 20 godina za koje je tesko poverovati da su dogurali toliko daleko na nekom GS turniru.
                      Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Stands alone
                      Holding all 4 Majors titles on 3 different surfaces at once - Stands alone
                      30 consecutive match wins - Stands alone
                      3+ consecutive finals in all 4 Majors - Stands alone
                      Australian Open 3 consecutive titles - Stands alone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        bitna informacija i za fantazi

Sada sam tek ovo video.
                        Tima ni ne moraju da placaju da dodje. Jos ce on njima da plati da igra i taj turnir.
                        sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                        Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Simona Halep’s coach Darren Cahill said Rafael Nadal has been a big motivator in the work ethic for the Romanian player:
                          "Rafa has inspired her with what he’s been able to do, with the way he trains, with his work ethic, the way he fights for every single match no matter what the score is. He can be down 6-Love, 5-Love, 40-Love. You wouldn’t even be able to tell with him.That, to me, is what she’s modeled the last year and a half on. No one’s going to be like Rafa. But you see a little bit of the old Simona compared to the new Simona, and she’s more like that, because she’s always had a great work ethic. I have never had to push her on the practice court. She always gives 100%. She’s like a little Rafa on the practice court. We need to make her a little Rafa on the match court, as well. It’s nice that her two victories, the one she had in Paris and the one she had last week [in Montreal], both coincided — we spoke about this after the match — coincided with Nadal doing exactly the same. It’s been pretty cool, actually."

Bas mi je i delovalo u poslednje vreme kao da se ugleda na Rafu, a i meni je bilo zanimljivo sto su im se ove dve pobede podudarile. Mali Rafa
                          13/13!

Comment

• IMG_20180816_221042.jpg

Poslato sa ATU-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka
                            Originally posted by Casiraghi
                            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X