Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da se samo izvinim za svako pljuvanje tenisa tokom forumaske karijere, tenis je najbolji i najpravedniji sport na svetu. Sve najbolje svima osim dikrajderima velike trojke <3

Comment

• Jesi li to poceo da pises clanke o tenisu
      sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Fognini za Ubitennis

At the request of an opinion on the many young people who are facing the tour, Fabio gave a show: "This thing of Next Generation in my opinion is a bullshit, I do not like all this attention. Rafa at eighteen won Paris, now we have a Shapovalov that is twenty-five of the world, is improving but in the meantime plays the first game on the Souzanne Lenglen and the second on Camp Number 1. When I see the program of the day I am puzzled when I find instead Muguruza- Kuznetsova, for example, who play elsewhere ".

Alal mu vera
        --ZA GOSPODINA GOVEDARICU OD NJEGOVOG VERNOG SK FAN KLEBA--

https://ibb.co/cD1Xnq

Comment

• Andy Murray likely to miss entire grass-court season despite his entry for Queen's

Comment

• Da li ce se on ikada vratiti?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Ja mislim da je to gotovo, a i ako se vrati, nema nista od velikih titula.

Comment

• Tsonga neće igrati W.
                Djere umesto njega na EL
                Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• I dalje koleno? On je beše operisao to skoro?
                  Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                  Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                  "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Jeste. Operisao je koleno u aprilu ako se ne varam.
                    Mislim da i Jo polako zavrsava karijeru
                    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Tužno
                      Koliko će ta generacija faliti...
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ako bi Novak preskocio travu ispado bi iz 40 i ne bi mogao da igra direktno masterse. Preostaje samo pitanje kada se pravi entry lista za Toronto. Toronto pocinje 6.8.2016, dok Sinsinati pocinje nedelju dana kasnije. Wimbledon se zavrsava oko 15. jula.
                          Dakle izmedju Wimbleodna i Torona ima samo 3 nedelje razmaka ( izmedju Wimbleodna i Sinsinatija to je 4 nedelja). Cini mi se da je tu razmak dosta smanjen u odnosu na pre. Jel zna neko koliko nedelja ranije se za masterse prave entry liste ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 147 View Post
                            Ako bi Novak preskocio travu ispado bi iz 40 i ne bi mogao da igra direktno masterse. Preostaje samo pitanje kada se pravi entry lista za Toronto. Toronto pocinje 6.8.2016, dok Sinsinati pocinje nedelju dana kasnije. Wimbledon se zavrsava oko 15. jula.
                            Dakle izmedju Wimbleodna i Torona ima samo 3 nedelje razmaka ( izmedju Wimbleodna i Sinsinatija to je 4 nedelja). Cini mi se da je tu razmak dosta smanjen u odnosu na pre. Jel zna neko koliko nedelja ranije se za masterse prave entry liste ?
                            Ako se ne varam, za sve turnire je 3 nedelje, a za slemove je 6, ali nisam 100% sigurna, moram da proverim

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• nasla sam ovo u rulebooku

A. Main Draw/ Qualifying Singles
                              The deadline for entries and withdrawals for the singles main draw is as follows:
                              1) ATP World Tour Tournaments. 12 Noon, Eastern Time, USA, forty-two (42)
                              days prior to the Monday of the tournament Week (or the fi rst tournament week in
                              the case of tournaments scheduled for more than one (1) week). A player on the
                              alternate list for the singles main draw may withdraw at any time prior to such time
                              that he is moved into the main draw as a direct acceptance because of withdrawals
                              of other players.
                              NOTE: The deadline for ATP World Tour Masters 1000 - Monte Carlo main draw
                              is 12 Noon, Eastern Time, USA, twenty-eight (28) days prior to the Monday of the
                              tournament week.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hvala puno Bojana Ovo su super vesti i za Novaka. Moze sada sa ovim rankingom sigurno da igra sve do kraja Us Opena, a na Americkoj turneji ce valjda da popravi ranking za toliko

Comment

Working...
                                X