Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izgleda da je Djokovic zavrsio saradnju sa Agasijem, bar tako kaze Kejhil na EPSN-u.
    Last edited by s_hyperion; 31-03-18, 00:53.

Comment

• https://www.express.co.uk/sport/tenn...bles-Wimbledon

Comment

• Hoce li se vise ovaj Ledeni odluciti?
        Ili je odlucio, pa cemo saznati sve sutra...
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• i Conga operisao koleno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Izgleda da Roger igra Stuttgart, a ja ne idem, tako da ce osvojiti 100%

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• US Open uvodi sat kod serviranja
              e sad da vidim ove sto se vuku kao prebijene macke i redovno kradu vreme

U.S. Open Will Use a Serve Clock in the Main Draw

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Lopes: Federer treba da poštuje Tur i da igra na šljaci

Medjutim, Feli uopste to nije rekao, pogresno su preveli sa spanskog njegovu izjavu na engleski (ne SK, on je samo preuzeo pogresan prevod)

Feliciano Lopez keen on Federer returning to Madrid before retiring

Clarification: An earlier version of this article had been published with misquoted comments from Feliciano Lopez.
                The article has since been modified to reflect the correctness of his comments.
                E bas me zanima da li ce SK da ispravi svoj clanak i pokaze da su ozbiljniji od raznoraznih tabloida.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Feli poludeo zato sto su izvrnuli njegove reci i preneli da je isprozivao Rogera

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Roger ocekivano nema, ali Marej je na listi, jos se nije povukao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kirijos ima ozbiljan problem sa laktom, ne zna se koliko nece igrati

KYRGIOS GETS CORTISONE INJECTION IN ELBOW

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stan se vraca u maju, Madrid

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

tt
                            sigpic

Comment

• Kad se vec daje ta statistika treba reci da su GS-ovi najvazniji. A tu stvari ovako stoje:

Code:
                              	titule	nastupi	%
                              Nadal	16	50	32.0%
                              Federer	20	72	27.8%
                              Novak	12	52	23.1%
                              Rafa je jednostavno najveci sampion.

Comment

• Slazem se Ni, ali mislim da taj podatak nije glavni pokazatelj ko je koliko sampion. Na primer Rodzer je u Wimbledonu 2012. osvojio svoj 17 slem. Do tog trenutka je, ako se ne varam, ucestvovao na 53 slemova. Znaci u tom trenutku je imao 17 titula i 53 nastupa. To je vrlo blizu Nadalovim trenutnim brojkama. Takodje sumnjam da Nadal moze da osvoji 5 slemova u svoja sledeceda 22 nastupa.

Comment

Working...
                                X