This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lord Samuraj View Post
    Ovo su bila lijepa vremena. Da se hoce vratiti pa da panjeve poput Cilica vise ne moramo gledati u finalima.

Ti si ozbiljniji trol nego što sam mislio.

Comment

• Jer se nadam povratku Andya i Novaka?

Comment

• Nisam upucen, zasto Nishikori igra celendzere?

Comment

• Zato sto je i on bio povredjen i hteo je polako da se vraati, na najslabijim turnirima, ali igrace nov turnir u Njujorku koji pocinje 12.02.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• po ovom ispada da je Stan promenio reket

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Zato sto je i on bio povredjen i hteo je polako da se vraati, na najslabijim turnirima, ali igrace nov turnir u Njujorku koji pocinje 12.02.
              Da, znao sam za povredu al nisam znao da se odlucio za tu taktiku

Comment

• Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Direktor turnira optimista da ce Fed igrati Dubai

Dubai tournament director optimistic on Federer participation

But Talhak thinks that the Swiss may play in Dubai

Roger Federer is just 155pts from regaining a historical world no.1 rank. The Swiss sensation can be back to the top of the rankings if he changes his mind and he will play (and win) in Dubai. Federer has already conquered the prestigious ATP500 7 times, and it is rather plausible that he will have another deep run in the Emirates.

Roger is now recovering from another triumphant run in Melbourne where he has managed to defend his 2017 title. The world no.2 has originally planned to play in Indian Wells after the Australian Open, but his fortnight in Australia hasn’t been incredibly tough on his body after he has won all his matches in straight sets except for the final.

The organization is optimistic

According to the Express, But Talhak, the tournament director, is optimistic about Roger’s participation to comment

“We are delighted to see Roger Federer win a historic 20th Grand Slam in Australia and congratulate him on his efforts. Roger has indicated that he will make a decision in the near future about his upcoming schedule.

We wish him all the best.”

Apparently, the decision will be made next week.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Najjace da Federer nece igrat Dubai,kakvo je to foliranje naravno da ce da ga igra.Zasto ne bi uzeo prvo mjesto nije lud,istina vjerovatno ce ga uzet i ako ne bude igrao Dubai, Nadal u Akapulku vjerovatno nista uradit nece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan_pg View Post
                        Najjace da Federer nece igrat Dubai,kakvo je to foliranje naravno da ce da ga igra.Zasto ne bi uzeo prvo mjesto nije lud,istina vjerovatno ce ga uzet i ako ne bude igrao Dubai, Nadal u Akapulku vjerovatno nista uradit nece.
                        Pa jos uvek se ne zna da li ce igrati, mislim da su podjednake sanse za obe varijante.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zivo me zanima kakav ce biti u Meksiku,i samo me on buni oko fantazija inace imam tim bombona sve do mastersa jos 2-3 transfer eventualno,posle ove nedelje

Comment

• bas dobra prica
                              Feb. 5, 1985: Lendl and Stefanki complete the match without an umpire!

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• po Franulovicu, Djokovic igra MC

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X