Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Srđan dominira..
    Nikako ne volim da vidim Novaka na skijama.. Previše rizika..

Comment

• Uff to skijanje to je nevidjena strast. Sigurno tesko moze da odoli, kad to kazem ja letnje dete, koja mrzi zimu. Kakav tenis, plivanje, fudbal i ostalo, skijanje je zakon.
      E sad, valjda je umeren.

Je l bilo ovo?
      8 dana [emoji41]

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ufffffffffffff,muke sam imao dok sam ovo nasao pa nekako podigao,ALI trud se isplatio

ko voli i zeli,moze i da snimi (msm da ce krako trajati,al lako ja repostam

ESPN-ov snimak finala AO 2020
        https://gounlimited.to/yrsqjgs1pnsq/...ayback_(1).mp4
        Wizard

Comment

• neka fina dostignuca posle Melburna,sa zakasnjenjem

preskocen Mekenro po broju tutula ukupno (78)

preskocen Federer po procentu dobijenih GS finala (65,4%)

preskocen Borg po procentu dobijenih meceva ukupno (82,9%)

preskoceni Borg i Konors po broju vezanih trijumfa u GS finalima (5)

preskoceni Tilden i Sampras po broju titula na jednom GS (8)

preskoceni Viljas i Noa po broju dobijenih meceva u petom setu (31)

preskoceni Edberg i Nadal po broju dobijenih tajbrejkova (254)

preskoceni Tod Martin i Vejn Fereira po broju asova (5074)

preskoceni Nadal i Ivanisevic po procentu dobijenih servis gemova (85,8%)

preskoceni Raonic i Arthurs po procentu dobijenih poena iz 2. servisa (55,6%)

preskoceni Tilden, Gonzales i Lendl po broju vezanih sezona sa osvojenom titulom (15)

250. turnir

60. GS

17/34
          odnos GS/mastersi za po nekima idealni omjer 1:2. poslednji put kad je imao taj sraz bese posle cuvenog AO 2012. (5/10), da bi potom mastersi prevladali posto ih je sa slemom po sezoni bilo vrlo tesko pratiti. Nakon povratka sa "godisnjeg" odnos velikih titula je na strani slemova - 5/4

nestvarnih 11:2 u poslednjih 13 GS finala! sve je "krenulo" od Vimbldona 2014. do tad je imao negativan skor. naravno,nekima je i to malo pa ne mogu da prezale dva finala sa Vavrinkom. tja

ne puno veze sa ovim AO,
          po deset igraca sa najboljim procentom dobivenih meceva u istoriji na sledeca 4 turnira:

Code:
          Match winning percentage per Grand Slam event

Australia          %    W-L        Roland Garros            %    W-L
          1. James Anderson  91,3 (21-2)     1. Rafael Nadal          97,9 (93-2)
          2. Andre Agassi    90,6 (48-5)     2. Bjorn Borg            96,1 (49-2)
          3. [B]Novak Djokovic  90,4 (75-8)[/B]     3. Gottfried von Cramm   90,9 (20-2)
          4. Guillermo Vilas 88,5 (23-3)     4. Rene Lacoste          90,6 (29-3)
          5. Roger Federer   87,9 (102-14)   5. Henri Cochet          90,2 (37-4)
          6. Roy Emerson     85,2 (46-8)     6. Ken Rosewall          88,9 (24-3)
          7. Stefan Edberg   84,8 (56-10)    7. Manuel Santana        85,4 (35-6)
          8. Arthur Ashe     83,9 (26-5)     8. Mats Wilander         83,9 (47-9)
          9. Mats Wilander   83,7 (36-7)     9. Eric Sturgess         83,3 (30-6)
          10. Pete Sampras   83,3 (45-9)     10. [B]Novak Djokovic       82,9 (68-14)[/B]

Wimbledon          %     W-L       USA                      %    W-L
          1. Bjorn Borg      92,7 (51-4)     1. Bill Tilden           91,0 (71-7)
          2. Don Budge       92,3 (24-2)     2. Fred Perry            89,5 (34-4)
          3. Bill Tilden     91,2 (31-3)     3. Pete Sampras          88,7 (71-9)
          4. Pete Sampras    90,0 (63-7)     4. Don Budge             88,5 (23-3)
          5. Norman Brookes  88,9 (24-3)     5. Maurice McLoughlin    87,7 (50-7)
          6. Roger Federer   88,6 (101-13)   6. Robert Wrenn          87,5 (21-3)
          7. William Renshaw 88,0 (22-3)     7. Robert Lindley Murray 87,5 (21-3)
          8. [B]Novak Djokovic  87,8 (72-10)[/B]    8. Bobby Riggs           87,1 (27-4)
          9. Fred Perry      87,8 (36-5)     9. Frank Sedgman         87,0 (20-3)
          10. Rod Laver      87,7 (50-7)     10. [B]Novak Djokovic       86,7 (72-11)[/B]
          4 - Djokovic
          3 - Sampras
          2 - Perry, Tilden, Budge, Borg, Federer, Wilander
          1 - Anderson, Agassi, Vilas, Emerson, Edberg, Ashe, Nadal, von Cramm, Lacoste, Cochet, Rosewall, Santana, Sturgess, Brookes, Renshaw, Laver, McLoughlin, Wrenn, Lindley Murray, Riggs, Sedgman

Comment

• Svaka čast cssr!

Comment

• Olja i ekipa, da li je Rim turnir na kome Novak ima najviše podrške? Koji je to turnir gde ga baš vole? Znam da je izjavio jednom da se oseća kao Italijan, a i sećam se mečeva gde je dobar deo publike navijao za njega protiv Nadala.

Comment

• Urose, ti li si?

Rim i Peking, a bogami i Tokio bio na zavidnom nivou, ali to su ljudi van svake kategorije (u pozitivnom smislu), tako da ne znam koliko bas i merodavni.

Hvala cssr, predivno! [emoji173]
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• https://joeposnanski.com/p/the-wonder-of-novak

The wonder of Novak
                  When Novak Djokovic was a young and still erratic player, he became somewhat famous around the tennis circuit for his tennis impressions. He could basically impersonate any player’s service motion, forehand, backhand, mannerisms between points etc. — Federer, Nadal, Williams, Graf, Sampras, McEnroe, you name it.

You might not expect that to be much of an act, but it was pretty funny. Djokovic even then had such a keen eye for detail and such a unique ability to physically take on the form of other players that it was surprisingly good. Great players were known to watch his impersonations and then say out loud, “Do I really do that?”

Eventually, he stopped doing it — publicly at least — because some people got offended by it.

Anyway, this picture of Djokovic doing tennis impressions came to mind two Sundays ago when he beat Dominic Thiem in five grueling and somewhat odd sets at the Australian Open.

First, there is something to be said about Thiem, who comes ever closer to finally breaking through not only for himself but for his entire lost generation of tennis players. Thiem has become an extraordinary player who, at his best, can blast anyone, including the Big Three, off the court with his serve, his ferocious forehand, his savage backhand down the line. He lost in straight sets to Rafael Nadal at the 2018 French Open, in four sets to Nadal at the 2019 French Open and in five sets to Djokovic in the 2020 Australian Open. The breakthrough does seem near.

But not yet. No, the story again was Djokovic and there is history to be discussed.

This was Djokovic’s eighth Australian Open championship, which is a record (but, then again, so was seven Australian Open titles). As far as the grand slam thing goes, Djoker now has 17, Rafael Nadal has 19, and Roger Federer has 20. That race gets tighter. The three of them have won the last 13 grand slams, and Nadal will, of course, be favored to win in Paris, and Federer seems to have at least enough magic left to make another run at Wimbledon.*

*Their domination simply cannot be overstated.

— The three of them have won 14 of the last 15 Australian Opens.

— The three of them have won the last 14 of the last 15 French Opens.

— The three of them have won 15 of the last 17 Wimbledons.

— The three of them have won 12 of the last 16 U.S. Opens.

Djokovic has the wind at his back now. He is younger than Roger and Rafa, and he still seems to be finding higher levels. The three-way conversation about the greatest ever tennis player is fun but ultimately futile — they each have their case and their fans will not let go. Federer got there first, set the bar for tennis genius, and is regularly called “GOAT” by his competitors. Nadal brought a new force into the game, he owned Federer for most of their careers, and he is inarguably the most dominant clay-court player in the game’s history.

And Djokovic? He came along third, after the other two had framed the argument, but he is the only one of the four to have held all four titles at the same time, he is 13-6 in finals against Federer, he is 15-11 in finals against Nadal (including the only straight-set victory Rafa ever suffered in a Grand Slam final), and he has every chance (and every intention) of winning the most grand slam titles by the time he’s finally done.

He has a chance, statistically and logically, to make the argument his and his alone.

There is something more tangible, though, that I noticed about Djokovic as he plodded his way through that five-set match against Thiem: It seems to me that Djoker, unlike Roger or Rafa, has the ability to become someone else on the tennis court.

That is to say, Roger Federer is always Roger Federer. He spots his serve like no one ever has. He moves with such perfect rhythms, it’s as much like dancing as tennis. His forehand can end points from anywhere in the stadium, in the later stages of his career he turned his backhand into its own gorgeous weapon, and nobody commands the net like he does. He does surprising things — tweeners between the legs, no-look shots into the open court, drop shots that land and sink into the ground — but he himself is never surprising.

Rafael Nadal is always Rafael Nadal. He plays every point like it is his last. He makes his opponent hit three, five, eight balls that would be winners against almost anyone else. He hits his shots with such vicious topspin that each one must feel like a boxer’s body blow, and he attacks moments of weakness like few ever have. He grunts and sweats and plods and opponents know that he will never stop, never, and that might just be the scariest feeling in sports.

It is nothing but a compliment to say that they are who they are.

But Djokovic is different, He — more than the other two, more than any player in this game’s long history, I would argue — is amorphous, adaptable, variable. He changes from point to point. The great tennis impressionist transforms before your very eyes.

He can play some of Federer’s game — twice in the match against Thiem, he faced a break point that, had he lost, probably would have cost him the match. Both times, he served and volleyed. “That not really what I do,” he said after the match ended, except that it is what he does when the time is right. He is a genius at the net when the situation calls for it. He loves facing his opponent just on the other side of the next, two of them barely 10 feet apart, in a game of quick-draw.

He can play Nadal’s game — sometimes, against Thiem, he just stood a few feet behind the baseline and chased down anything and everything Thiem smashed at him. It was awe-inspiring to see him return fire until Thiem, mentally exhausted, deeply frustrated, tried a shot that even he did not quite have the talent to pull off.

He can be offensive or defensive. He can punch or counter punch. He can beat you with his serve, he can beat you with his return. Djokovic also has his own game — the closest thing he has to a tangible style — where he returns serves right at your feet, takes hold of the point, never lets it go, moves you from side to side to side to side until you wilt.

He has so many choices of what kind of tennis player he can be — I sometimes wonder if this is at the heart of the frustrations he often shows on the court. Numerous times a match, Djokovic will look up to his coaching box, not for emotional support but to complain about something that doesn’t easily or obviously connect to the action.

“Why is he screaming at them?” you will think after an opponent hits a winner against him or when he hits a shot just wide.

My best guess, much of the time, is that he’s complaining about the persona and his team had chosen, as if to say, “Well, if I knew he was going to play like THIS I would have been someone different today.”

During the Thiem match, Djokovic had a brief and inexplicable loss of energy. He still doesn’t know what happened exactly. He won the first set with his usual breathless tennis, and the second set was 4-4 when he had a bit of a meltdown and got broken — it didn’t help that he was given two time-violations by a perhaps overzealous chair umpire. He promptly lost six games in a row and his shots lost all their shape and power. He did not look angry. He looked beaten.

When Djokovic was young, at the same time he was famous for his impersonations, he would occasionally lose energy and flat give up. He did this once against Federer, who held it against him for a long time. But Djokovic evolved like few athletes ever have. He went vegan, became something of a fitness nut, hardened his mind, and became utterly ruthless. People call Rafa the great warrior, and he is, but it is Djokovic who has the better five-set record now at 30-10 (Nadal is at 22-12).

And so Djokovic found his energy and found himself — or more to the point found who he needed to be — and he took the fourth set, and then he got his service break in the fifth set and he calmly and professionally served it out. Thiem does get closer. Young players like Alexander Zverev and Stefanos Tsitsipas and Daniil Medvedev surely will have their day. Nadal and Federer each have life left in them.

But until further notice, it is Novak Djokovic’s world and will remain so until someone can summon a game he cannot counter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bimbo View Post

He has so many choices of what kind of tennis player he can be — I sometimes wonder if this is at the heart of the frustrations he often shows on the court. Numerous times a match, Djokovic will look up to his coaching box, not for emotional support but to complain about something that doesn’t easily or obviously connect to the action.

“Why is he screaming at them?” you will think after an opponent hits a winner against him or when he hits a shot just wide.

My best guess, much of the time, is that he’s complaining about the persona and his team had chosen, as if to say, “Well, if I knew he was going to play like THIS I would have been someone different today.”

Comment

• Šampion je danas trenirao u Beogradu 💪💪💪🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸 ! Kažu da je bila ludnica okolo iako je pokušao da se prošunja 😎

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Danas će biti jako lep dan. Verovatno će trenirati na 25.maju već oko 10h.

Comment

• Kako vreme prolazi

sigpic

Comment

• Na Sanremu je bolje pevao, napredak je bas vidan

Comment

• Comment

Veliki, najveći...

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Working...
                                X